SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Private Messages Being fully taken down off SI

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Private Messages Being fully taken down off SI

Saints,

As the the discussion thread posted almost 2 weeks ago:

Discussion Forum Site Changes - PM taken down.
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=40155&forum=16&start=0&viewmode=flat&order=0

We have decided to take the full private message feature off SermonIndex. We have already disabled the "send message" feature for the last almost 2 weeks and we will be taking down the message inbox page in the next few days:

http://www.sermonindex.net/viewpmsg.php

I trust everyone understands the reasons behind this. You can read about this on the above link to the prior discussion forum post.

2011/8/5 19:14Profile
carters

Australia

Re: Private Messages Being fully taken down off SI

Hi there,

I hope this isn't a silly question...but has the function been already taken down...as I am sure I sent a PM the other day through SI, are you still able to think that you have sent a message, but in reality it doesn't go through?

Through Him only,

2011/8/8 18:43Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I hope this isn't a silly question...but has the function been already taken down...as I am sure I sent a PM the other day through SI, are you still able to think that you have sent a message, but in reality it doesn't go through?

As of today the private message system has been totally taken off the sermonindex.net website. We trust God's leading in this and His eternal purposes. God bless all you dear saints who use this site for God's glory. Each one of you are and have been a blessing to my walk with Christ and to many others on the forums. Let's continue to contribute reconizing to be servants of all and to remain teachable in all things and to pursue peace with all men.

2011/8/8 19:34Profile

Re:

...lol, I hadn't even noticed! Yippee! No more hate mail!

Krispy

2011/8/8 22:26

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy