SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Jesus Culture Awakening 2011 ***Concerned

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
Solomon101

America's Flyover Country

Re:

Just A Thought!

There are 4 THREADS, this one and three other identical ones, started with the EXACT SAME cut/past beginning post.

EVERY time it is the cut/paste of the same "only concerned" type criticism.

Interestingly the originator of ALL 4 threads..poster "face_down".. only has 4 total posts on SI... that's right...all 4 identical cut/paste posts to open up criticism. All started within the last few days. Perhaps someone should judge that fruit!

At this point someone of a slightly suspicious nature might be catching a clue that this is a troll! A troll that is looking to engender strife and criticism of ministries that other posters, who were actually there, said bore wonderful fruit in their lives and the lives of their children.

2011/8/9 8:49Profile
Aussiedler

GERMANY

Re:

nope, I am not doing the same. I am just speaking the truth in love and truth hurts sometimes. I was not critizing, but I applied the scripture to this topic and it is convicting to see how many questions in the board are motivated by fear. That is the truth, everyone can see that for himself.

and believe it or not, I probably like you anyway and no, I don't think I am better than you or others and I know that I myself struggle with fear. So I am definitely not more spiritual than any other here. If you don't believe me, I can start posting some of my failures to convince you :-)

by the way, has anyone here read "In 80 Years around the world" by Arthur Burt?

2011/8/9 18:28Profile
brothergary

Re:

maby they did it out of love as well and sincerity

can you post the words that prove they were not doing it in love ,,,it verry hard to do that when its done with a keyboard ,,

whos arthur burt ,,was he a missionary

are you from australia bro
i thought your name hinted that you were

gazzer

2011/8/10 1:58Profile
carters

Australia

2011/8/10 4:47Profile
Aussiedler

GERMANY

Re:

No, I am from Germany.

2011/8/10 6:23Profile
browny

Re: My heart on this matter of discernment...

Hi Sherid,
Somehow I cannot reach you.
Also not succeeding to get into your husband's Blog.
Sorry for that.
You are a dear and beloved sister,
And AMEN to your words!
Praying shalom over you.
browny

2011/8/11 13:54Profile
Changomono

Re: Your deliverance

Hi Sherrid,

I noticed in your message that you referred to your "story" of deliverance from Bethel/Jesus Culture. Have you posted that here, or on a blog, or elsewhere?

I would be interested in corresponding with you about it, and posting it, as well as sharing it with others. I work with some brothers in the US and S.Africa to warn younger brethren -that's who Bethel is being targeting--about Jesus Culture events

You can write me through my blog:

http://jesuscultureawakening.blogspot.com

God bless you!

2012/6/4 19:05Profile
carters

Australia

2013/8/8 22:09Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Bethel/Bill Johnson/Jesus Culture

Quote:
carters wrote:
Emphasis on freedom/grace apart from 'We Cry Out' (song) never heard them speak of repentence or sin...

"NEVER heard them speak of repentance or sin??" I'm not trying to be difficult here, I don't know about the rest of your stuff because this caught my eye and I looked up the lyrics. Kim Walker sings with Jesus Culture and here are the lyrics to "We Cry Out." Maybe you could point out where this song is unBiblical...

Kim Walker
We Cry Out

1 Verse
Oh lord, We cry out we've been lost
We need your mercies, oh god
We REPENT for our ways
And we turn to you again.

Oh lord, we cry out we've been lost
We need your mercies, oh god
Change our hearts to yours
We repent for our sins
And we turn to you again

And we turn to you

Chorus
Oh god, we cry out
For your mercy
Oh god, We cry out for your grace
Oh god we cry out, set us free
Oh god we cry out, once again
Once again

We are a chosen generation

God bless,
Lisa

2013/8/9 5:23Profile

Re: Bethel/Bill Johnson/Jesus Culture

Carters I completely agree with your estimation of things as outlined in your post. For many believers, praise God, there is little real experience of the demonic realm. Sadly there is little understanding either. When I first read into the NAR teachings I was genuinely shocked. Though I say this plainly I do so because I have personally experienced wickedness in the form of wilful and deliberate intercourse with demonic spirits. Few believers have done this knowing precisely what they are doing. It is of course wickedness and so when I had the power to resist their efforts I was able to repent. Yet at that time they did not come after me, I went after them. Much of what is taught and believed by some of the men and women you have mentioned or else who are involved in the NAR is so visibly demonic that it is almost impossible to believe that these men and women are believers. Yet I personally do not for all their activities reject their faith in Christ. It is essential that we understand that the moment we replace scripture with prophecy and prophetic (men and women) we are at once in the realm of the flesh. Not only our own inclinations to self delusion but we are also at the mercy of the delusion of those very men and women as well. In this they are themselves behaving demonically and are in danger of becoming demonic even as the spirits which fell with Satan are demonic in there ambitions and desires. Any attempt to directly control the elements or other men and women is demonic if it is pressed with words of prophecy and doctrines to control others. Whether a few songs are off the mark or whether they are full of truth is nothing. Their activities are wicked and they will pay for them in the day of the Lord. The best thing you could do for these men and women is to ask the Lord to judge them in their own bodies so that they would not be condemned along with the world.

This material you have posted from Bethel is not precisely the same as the NAR in its ambition, it is more akin to a gaggle of witches in a coven by which means they feel no shame fellowshipping with the dead. It needs to be remembered that it is death which is the realm of wickedness and sin. Moreover though it seems unlikely once you actually give yourself over to the realm of death all of its fruits are as sweet nectar to the flesh so that all manner of filthiness and corruption is possible with no conscience whatsoever. May the Lord have mercy.

I feel sure this will be largely misunderstood but I post it anyway.

2013/8/9 6:03

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy