SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : SPREAD THE GOSPEL WORLDWIDE

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

SPREAD THE GOSPEL WORLDWIDE

Reach the world from your home.

I'd like to recommend WMPress as the best ministry that I've ever encountered over the years.

World Missionary Press is a faith ministry producing 48-page topical Scripture booklets in more than 333 languages, along with Bible study booklets, coloring books with the message and New Testaments. They have produced up to 6 million Scripture booklets each month to send out free of charge as the Lord enables financially. During their 50 years of ministry they have sent literature by request into 210 countries and islands of the world.

Every donated dollar on average can reach 25 people anywhere in the world with the life-saving, life-changing Gospel. WMP has been printing and mailing booklets at a cost of about 4 cents per booklet.
That's Incredible, but they need help and lots of prayer.

Printing literature for 'Gospel for Asia' as well.

The ability to buy those huge rolls of paper and all has been decreased and only 3 million booklets were produced in June and July, but the requests seem to be going up, even for counties like Iran, where they are seeing many come to Christ.

Those who distribute these booklets in all of these countries need prayer as well, for protection and getting the shipments through to these many countries also is a major prayer concern. As in one Port in India, the shipment has been held up in Port for over 2 months.
Every attack on earth hits these world-wide workers because of how vast their ministry is, for a faith-based-only ministry, as they are reaching more of the world with the Gospel than probably any other ministry on earth.

The Gospel can be spread around the world 'by us' through WMP and that's the amazing part and helped also by our prayers.

The world needs the Bread of Life more than anything in the world.

Please consider this outreach as they try to reach around this globe.

Blessings!!!

http://www.wmpress.org/index.shtml

2011/7/31 8:38

Re: SPREAD THE GOSPEL WORLDWIDE

Another way to help:

Churches and House-Churches have taken up support of WMP as their contribution to Missions as a group.

Every Fellowship or individual that supports Missions in this way will experience the joy & reward of winning souls.

WMP is reporting that "the harvest is ripe", reaching the many Muslim countries and even prisons within the U.S..

They are also asking prayer for those who distribute in persecuting countries. Very much so.

They will send their Prayer Page by postal mail to anyone who specifically requests it.

An opportunity to fulfill His great commission - while it's still possible for us.

GOD Bless

2011/7/31 9:36

2011/8/1 7:23
browny

Re:

“WMP is reporting that "the harvest is ripe", reaching the many Muslim countries and even prisons within the U.S..”

“An opportunity to fulfill His great commission - while it's still possible for us”

“The Gospel can be spread around the world 'by us' through WMP and that's the amazing part and helped also by our prayers.

“The world needs the Bread of Life more than anything in the world”.

“Please consider this outreach as they try to reach around this globe.”

Dear Jesus-is-GOD,
THANK you for your post on this!
PLEASE saints PLEASE let us give ear to this…and be faithful to our calling! Work and pray while there still is time.
Shalom to you JiG,
browny

2011/8/1 7:56Profile

Re:

"Work and pray while there still is time."

Bless you, Browny!

2011/8/3 1:29
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
World Missionary Press is a faith ministry producing 48-page topical Scripture booklets in more than 333 languages, along with Bible study booklets, coloring books with the message and New Testaments. They have produced up to 6 million Scripture booklets each month to send out free of charge as the Lord enables financially. During their 50 years of ministry they have sent literature by request into 210 countries and islands of the world.

Every donated dollar on average can reach 25 people anywhere in the world with the life-saving, life-changing Gospel. WMP has been printing and mailing booklets at a cost of about 4 cents per booklet.
That's Incredible, but they need help and lots of prayer.

Amen. I concur fully. This is one of the best ministries I have run across that are doing the work of the kingdom in tract distribution. I have used them for outreaches in canada and have donated to them myself.

This is one ministry that is worth supporting saints!

2011/8/3 1:52Profile

Re:

And Thank you Greg, for telling us about this Search Site that helps this ministry whenever it's used.

http://www.goodsearch.com/nonprofit/world-missionary-press.aspx

GOD Bless!!

2011/8/3 15:23
bowmyknees

Re:

Thank you Jesus-is-GOD
You are such a blessing.

The Lord Bless you and keep you,
The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.
NUMBERS 7:24-26

2011/8/3 17:21Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

These are the best tracts I have come across ever. They are almost entirely based on scripture compilations. I have them in several languages and they draw attention by many foreigners we have in the UK.
Always keep 2 or 3 in your bible bag.

Praise God for their faithful ministry!

2011/8/3 18:39Profile

Re:

Amen.

Was reminded of another way to get these tracts into the right hands, without having to even leave the house.

If you know ANY missionaries or brethren living in other countries - have a box of 500 sent to them in that language. That's only $20 but it doesn't hurt to add a bit extra in for shipping overseas. They don't really state the large extra cost to send a box overseas - they just give that approx 4 cents a booklet rate, but shipping overseas costs big time.

We could order less, but to ship overseas, I imagine their boxes of 500 ship best.

I think what cuts down production also, is folks ordering the tracts that maybe could have paid for them but took them up on that 'free' part instead.

GOD Bless y'all richly!!

2011/8/6 16:07

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy