SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Various prayers some old ones

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Various prayers some old ones

My sisters knees are doing slightly better, shes walking without crutches, but they are not healed, her shoulder is also bothering her. Please pray for her protection and healing and that the Lord would speak to her. My moms hands are getting worse and the medicine she is using is really not curing it she is fearful of this, please pray for divine healing and that God would reveal himself to her. My wife has an opportunity to possibly get a job at my work, she is turning in her application tommmorow please pray for her. We have been thinking about moving out on our own, so we will see what happens. Also pray for my friend Keith who has begun seeking for the Lord and reading the scriptures. Also i gave a bible to a girl named Kourtney please pray the Lord would work on her. Also my friend Joel is really struggling at his job and would like to look elsewhere, please pray for the Lord to open the door. Also that their is a woman named Elaina who recently contacted me about being tormented by evil spirits that she actually sees and is really having a hard time with them and getting rid of them, pray for them to leave. Just also many unspoken and prayers for salvation to. Everything for God's glory.Amen

2011/7/29 1:58Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy