SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Weight loss and injury

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
RefRev

Alabama

Weight loss and injury

I would ask that you keep me in prayer. I have lost 70 Lbs. over the last three months, with 25 more to go. One problem is that I have injuries from weightlifting. Both of my hips need surgury. Nothing major just bone spurs, but it makes it very painfull to do the cardio. Also, a big bone spur in my neck that caused searing pain in my shoulder blades. For some reason doctors are reluctant to do anything with that.
Yet, I continue to persevere with 1,000 to 1,200 calories a day. Plus an hour of high intensity cardio six days a week. I miss lifting 600+ Lbs. and am much weaker due to the low calories. Yet the fat loss had to be my priority. If I do not get to the right weight by the end of October, I will not be able to afford the expensive (yet poor) insurance. At the ideal weight, I can get insurance for half of what I'm paying now.
God Bless

2011/7/25 23:54Profile

Re: Weight loss and injury

The LORD Bless you and congratulations on the success you're having.

I sure do pray for your neck as well. Praying for His mercy on you, in your pain and for relief of it.

I reckon it's just His way of saying that, maybe man wasn't made to press 600+ pounds - unless we're called to be a Sampson. :)

May His Mercy follow you all the days of your life.
Take good care of you.

2011/7/26 14:50

Re: Weight loss and injury

Will pray... I work out 3 - 4 times a week, and I have lately been realizing that I am not 20 yrs old anymore!

Krispy

2011/7/26 15:04

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy