Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introducing Myself

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Soulfilled

Southern Missouri

Introducing Myself

Hello,

I am new here... and am impressed with the site. My son told me about this place...

I am a graduate of the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary with a M-Div in Theology...mostly took Christian and Pentecostal History. History as a whole is my specialty...besides the study of the mind (Psychology). I am currently working on a degree in Psych.

I currently doing sermons on a genealogy site that I am a member of. We have created a town type format and I have been invited to share a message each week with the members. I currently am looking at starting a weekly Bible study as well...

I have been the Pastoral Assistant and Christian Education Director for a Charismatic Episcopal Priest until he was moved to Shreveport recently. It was a dream job...(no pay but the boss was wonderful...he never bossed about my position...just told me to do what God told me!).

I have two children ..one boy ..one girl and three beautiful grandsons... I live in Southern Missouri and am glad to be away from the hustle and bustle of the big city (grew up and lived most of my life in the BIG city).

Not sure what else to say here....looking forward to meeting new folks...

Linda from Southern Missouri
aka Soulfilled

2004/12/14 17:00Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Introducing Myself

Quote:
I am a graduate of the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary with a M-Div in Theology...mostly took Christian and Pentecostal History. History as a whole is my specialty...besides the study of the mind (Psychology). I am currently working on a degree in Psych.

Hi Sister Linda, greetings in the name of Christ. I am glad that you joined this site. I know you will be blessed from much of the fellowship and sermons on this site. If you are looking for a few messages to listen to refer to the messages on the front page.. I recommend forsure for you to hear: Leonard Ravenhill, A.W. Tozer and Paris Reidhead for starters. Feel free to join into conversations and share your heart and experience with others.

2004/12/14 17:08Profile
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re:

Hi Linda,

Greetings from Independence, MO. Great to have you here. We certainly have had a good share of church history discussions especially as it pertains to revivals and revivalists. Looking forward to your input.

God Bless,

-Robert

2004/12/14 17:12Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re: Introducing Myself

good to know you and will be great to know the Christ in you. I believe you will like this site. truth is always truth no matter when spoken.

2004/12/14 21:34Profile
Soulfilled

Southern Missouri

Hey Robert

I think we might know each other... especially if you are the husband of Marcy and friend of Tom....

Are you?

2004/12/18 14:02Profile
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re: Hey Robert

Hi Soulfilled,

I know a Marcy and a Tom. Actually we are part of the PCG in Kansas City if that helps. The headquarters is in Joplin.

God Bless,

-Robert

2004/12/18 14:19Profile
Soulfilled

Southern Missouri

Re:I know Robert

Robert...

I know you too... as well as Marcy and Tom and the PCG... you know me too... Tom's Mom....

And I live in Joplin... 8-)

Blessings right back at ya!

Soulfilled...

2004/12/19 12:05Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy