SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : My 3 weeks with the Lord

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crusader

Australia:

My 3 weeks with the Lord

Today, i stand not as to the strength of my own flesh but by the pure grace of Christ and love of my father. the last 3 weeks i have set apart to seek his face and to bow my knee in all areas of my life that i may have but a glimpse of understanding of this awe enspiring God that no amount of words from my lips could even touch an essence of his righteousness. The more i searched the Lord the more the light of truth exposed the iniquity of my members,that have been hidden and veiled from my eyes. This knowledge although hard to face there has been no condemnation but rather a quickening to my spirit of such a great love that my father has for me. my labour has not been in vein and as i sweat the brow, my mind is understanding and perceiving more and more everyday. not that i may boast in my own ability but in the increase of the knowledge of thee truth the one who has given me the measure of faith to seek him.
Thankyou father God in the name of jesus for choosing such a wretch like me. :)

2011/7/24 6:06Profile
RefRev

Alabama

Re: My 3 weeks with the Lord

Amen! Thank you for sharing that. I need to do that myself.

2011/7/26 11:12Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re:

Thankyou for your response RefRev.

the most valuable thing that i have and am learning is that as the heart is exposed of those deep things that i have had to strongly lean and trust the Lord for his good work. the book of romans has helped me to stand as i call on the father not to lead me into temptation. one preacher who i have found very helpful durring this time is milton green in his audios about the church being alseep. with that, today i praise the heavenly father for his love towards me and for the work he has and will continue to do in me, even if it has been painfull alot of the time.

2011/7/27 22:10Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy