SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A queston

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

That is exactly right, proudpapa.

Bear, the recent discussion on Israel, talks about serious ramifications and has far reaching consequences for the Christian church in these last days. Things that cannot be ignored and will cause many needless deaths if the church falls under the strong delusion of 2 Thess 2.

2015/12/5 22:53

Re:

Brothers my intention for resurrecting this thread was not to be as Julia said spiritually snobby. But to remind us that painful things are happening in the world. It is safer and less painful to discuss, and perhaps to argue theology.

Yes this is a discussion forum. And a forum that is to promote christ-centered revival. Yet when the tragedy occurred in Charleston South Carolina where 9 precious souls were martyred. Nothing was posted in the forum. Or at least nothing I could see on the board. When several students were martyred for their faith in Roseburg OR nothing was posted on the board.

I did see there were three post regarding the tragedy in California. But beyond that very little said. I simply make the above observations because the martyrdom of the saints in our nation should drive us to our knees and cry for a movement of God spirit.

But I say respectfully that it is far easier to debate theology. Then to face the painful martyrdom of our brothers and sisters in this land. And perhaps far easier to debate theology then a be on our knees crying for a movenent of God's Spirit acrosd America.

Again these are respectfully and simply my thoughts.

2015/12/6 11:38
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Quote:
Yes this is a discussion forum. And a forum that is to promote christ-centered revival. Yet when the tragedy occurred in Charleston South Carolina where 9 precious souls were martyred. Nothing was posted in the forum. Or at least nothing I could see on the board. When several students were martyred for their faith in Roseburg OR nothing was posted on the board.

Ok brother, I’ll be the brave one to speak on behalf of some of us here. I would suggest that the reason some of us refrain from posting about certain news events is because we are skeptical as to what is the actual truth behind those events. After finding that there have been many false flag attacks and/or plans of them we have come to a place where we question every “big” event like this. I think there is ample evidence to warrant such skepticism. We just do not know what to believe anymore. Here are just two examples of what I’m talking about, and these are examples of even the mainstream media admitting to some of these things after several years:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662&page=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1aDciHCejA

I think some of us just don’t want to post our concerns about these “events” because we are afraid of being seen as misled conspiracy theorists.

2015/12/6 12:06Profile

Re:

Oracio 9 believers slain inside of a church hardly constitutes conspiracy. The gunman was a racist. But he could have easily been a jihadist. Nonetheless the spiritual dynamic behind the attack was demonic. The end of Revelation 12 tells us that the enemy is making war against the followers of the Lamb. What occurred in Charleston South Carolina happens other parts of the world. Again brother nothing conspiratorial here.

Regarding Roseburg Oregon. Witnesses said the students were asked by the gunman what their religion was. If they profess to be a Christian they were executed. Again a demonic dynamic behind this attack. Again hardly conspiratorial.

If there is conspiracy. It is the ongoing war of Satan against the Bride of Christ.

My thoughts bro. Appreciate your response.

Bear

2015/12/6 14:16
dohzman

Re:

Mat 5:43
Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy.

Mat 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despite fully use you, and persecute you;

Mat 5:45
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Mat 5:46
For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

Mat 5:47
And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

Mat 5:48
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

I think some of us just don’t want to post our concerns about these “events” because we are afraid of being seen as misled conspiracy theorists. AMEN!

As the days got closer to the fulfillment of Jesus' prophesy over Jerusalem and the destruction of the Temple it was said that one could not even go anywhere in the city without hearing warnings of impending doom, I think knowing history sometimes helps with the present.

No matter what Jesus gave us principles that would help instruct us regardless what was happening around us,We certainly know the end of the story, some day we will be back here and rule and reign with Him. I do think that the warnings will start to come more often, like birth pains. That would be consistent with God s pattern, He does nothing except first He reveals it to His servants the prophets, unfortunately in this country there are sOOOOoooo many prophetic ministries that are in it for the money that the truth is just plain hard to see.

2015/12/6 14:23Profile
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Brother bear, my reply would be, so the mainstream media has said, but whose to say they haven't lied, whether intentionally or unintentionally. When 9/11 first happened Bush Jr. and the media tried to claim that Hussain was behind it and that he had weapons of mass destruction. After the Iraqi invasion Bush and the media admitted that Hussein had nothing to do with 9/11 and that there were no such weapons.

I would encourage you to look into the supposed Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, beginning with the CNN interview of Robbie Parker. And tell me if you think you'd be smiling and cracking jokes on TV (with no tears) the day after your 6 yr old little girl was brutally murdered.

Thanks for your respectful reply.

2015/12/6 17:06Profile

Re:

Brother D. I agree. There are many so-called prophetic ministries that are in it for the money. And just to assure you brother I do not consider myself a profit. And my main source of income is Social Security Disability. & a modest retirement check from the state of Arkansas.

Thank you for your reply dear brother.

2015/12/6 17:57

Re:

Indeed a ratio. I would not be cracking jokes if I had lost a 6 year old daughter. Just as I'm not cracking jokes over those who have been slain in California. Brother let us keep these and others that have been so impacted by tragedy in our prayers.

2015/12/6 17:58
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Bear, there are many discrepancies regarding this latest event in California as well as the event in Oregon, but I won't get into it right here. I do lean toward there being real victims in these two latest events but I do not buy what the media has said about them. Indeed, if there were indeed real victims my prayers go out for the families. Again, I don't think it's unreasonable to say "if" after so much corruption and lies coming from the government and mainstream media. What I do know for sure is that Christians are being martyred around the globe and that things are heating up in the west, and there seems to be a huge push for gun control/confiscation and Marshal Law. May we be prepared for whatever may come our way in the coming days.

2015/12/6 18:12Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Oracio-

You are throwing me for a bit of a loop. Are you suggesting that the recent terror attack in San Bernardino and the shooting at the Sandy Hook school never happened?

2015/12/7 8:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy