Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : My Intro

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MrksWmn97

South Carolina USA

My Intro

Hi Everyone!
My name is Dorothy, I live in SOuth Carolina and have been so blessed by this website!
I have been saved since 1978 -- started reading the scriptures when in second grade.
I found this site after enrolling in the School of Biblical Evangelism and finding a link here in the forum for sermon downloads by Ray Comfort. Tonight I listened to 2 sermons by Keith Green (have not listened to him in years). It is 2:38 in the morning and I can not sleep. I have learned so much and am so excited!
I have 2 children ages 6 and 10 and am married to Mark (who is running from the Lord -- your prayers are appreciated). I attend a small church and am active in jail ministry.
I am so thankful to have found this site.
Dorothy

2004/12/14 2:41Profile
moseh123

Re: My Intro

Hi Dorothy,

Welcome! So glad you found the site. May God bless you.

Moises

2004/12/17 11:29Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!

Quote:
It is 2:38 in the morning and I can not sleep. I have learned so much and am so excited!

Praise God! I am so glad you found this resource sister! be blessed and continue to seek things above where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. I recommend you hear a sermon by Leonard Ravenhill and also a paticular one by Paris Reidhead called: "Ten Shekels and a Shirt". Feel free to ask any questions and get more involved in the discussions.

2004/12/17 13:04Profile
revival9

Arizona, USA

Hi Sister Dorothy!

Quote:
It is 2:38 in the morning and I can not sleep. I have learned so much and am so excited!

Yes, that's what happened to me when I found SI. Nothing like it on the Internet. Glad to see you here! Jail ministry, that is cool. I will keep your family in prayer.

Mrs. Fred

2004/12/17 14:34Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Hey welcome aboard. I believe you'll be blessed by this site. Bro n Sister Nelson

2004/12/17 15:03Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy