SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : new one from Germany

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
chabu

new one from Germany

Hello,

at first i apologise for my bad english. I´m so glad that the brothers had put there time into building this site. The sermons from Paul washer and Denny Kanniston were a great help for me and my familylife.

I´m coming out of the charismatic movement and its still a difficult struggle to learn now what was god and what was bad at the charismatics. I dont think that everything was bad when they started, but later when they get farther and farther away from scipture they stepped in bad directions and lost there foundation.

Now i go to a baptist Seminar and its wonderful to see how churchlife is, when your foundation the word ist and not your own experiences.

So to come to an end. I love this site and may god bless all of us to live here for him and in eternety on.

BB

Anthony

2011/7/15 4:35Profile
savedtoserve

Re: new one from Germany

God bless you, Anthony!

2011/7/15 7:36Profile
JB1968

Ohio USA

Re: new one from Germany

If we are faithful to the Word, we will not go wrong.
Welcome.

JB

2011/7/15 7:51Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

We are looking to have a broadcast location for this event in germany maybe you know a church that is interested: http://www.sermonindex.net/live/

----

Welcome to the SermonIndex website, may God bless you as you benefit from these free resources offered. If there is anything I can help you with please let me know. Here are some recommended audio resources that have blessed many and might be something for you to first take a look at:

Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282

The Revival Hymn by Various Speakers
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2903

Judgment Seat of Christ by Leonard Ravenhill
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=235&commentView=itemComments

Choosing Rather To Suffer by Leonard Ravenhill
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4557&commentView=itemComments

2011/7/15 11:55Profile
chabu

Re:

Quote:
thx you 2 :)

I would love to see the conference, but i dont know how ?

2011/7/15 13:27Profile

Re:

God Bless you.
Is the pope Jewish by any chance?

Ich kann schreib Deutch nicht ser gut.

Ich kann verstest es ein biscien. . .du sagst wass???
(depending on dialect)What part of Germany?
If you are in Austria, PM me. . .if interested. i have relatives there.

Wir Spielen!
Was sagen sie?

Grace and Shalom to you and yours,
gregg

2011/7/15 14:39
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Welcome, Chabu, hope you will find this site inspiring. As for your grammar, just do the best you can - most of us English speaking folks will understand even if the proper grammar is not used. AND sometimes for emphasis those rules are violated, using the venacular instead.

Now for a little fun.

Phanetheus wrote:

Ich kann schreib Deutch nicht ser gut.

English: "I can write Dutch not too good." Right?

German: "Ich kann verstest es ein biscien. . .du sagst wass???"

English: "I can understand it a little..you say what?" Right or wrong?

German: "Was sagen sie?"

English: "What say you?" Right or wrong?

Hey! this is fun, even if I am wrong! :-)

ginnyrose

PS: My heritage is PA German...

2011/7/22 9:39Profile

Re:

ROFLOL

Close enough to say nothing Ginnyrose, except that Deutch (PNced: doitch) is the word for German.

This short note was botched up intentionally, with both grammar and spelling errors. . .just to show us yanks make more mistakes in linguistics than anyone other people.
(me thinks it has to do with the phenomena of America being a "melting pot.")

Still, to alot of people from other nations, such as France, consider our assuming way of thinking other nationalities like us, or are like us intergratin' Americans is insulting to them.

Spielen (PNced: shpee-lin)is one of two German words for "to play"--in a non-serious way--as in a game.

QUESTION:
PA dutch, amish, quaker, mennonite???

Chabu,

There was no insult intended, thinking that that little note to you from me may have been offensive to you. If so, I am sorry.

If the idea of getting everything correct in the language you are writing to, there are plenty of good free online translators that are available by just using a search engine. . .and then there is always Babelfish. You could type it in German, then use a translator service/program to convert the text, copy it to the text file you are sending.

God Bless,
gregg

2011/7/22 12:28
Aussiedler

GERMANY

Re:

Hi, I am also from Germany. Welcome! Beware of the ecclessiastical bloodhounds on this board, they bite sometimes ;-)

Ich komme übrigens aus Bielefeld, herzlich willkommen hier.

2011/8/12 8:04Profile

Re:

Herzlich willkommen!

Ich vohne in Deutchland (Berlin) drie Yaren aber ich spreche guten Deutch nicht.

2011/8/15 15:12

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy