Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello All

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
npautsky

Texas

Hello All

I guess it is about time I said hello to everyone. My name is Noel, I live in Texas and repair computers. I have been with my wife now for 20 years and love her very much. We have 1 son age 19 who we also thank God for. Sermonindex has been such a blessing to me and my family, My son has actually been able to hear Mr. Ravenhill, Sparks, and Tozer preach at this site. Thank God for his mercy. We've also been blessed to be able to get the Home Gathering Series by David Wilkerson and Carter Conlon. You get 4 video sermons for $28.00 a month. I would highly recommend these to anyone who likes
Sermonindex and doesn't already get the Dave Wilkerson tapes. I have more respect for David Wilkerson than any man on earth. I thank God all of the time for men like him and the others you find here at Sermonindex. Thanks to Sermonindex I have just discovered Keith Daniel this month, yet another person the Holy Spirit can point to and say, "You want to be a real Christian? Then be like this man" Phil 3:17. Thanks Mr. Gordon for all of your hard work and making this place a blessing for many, many people. But thanks most of all to Him who gives life to those who hear him. "The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live". - Jesus

2004/12/13 12:51Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Hello All

Quote:
Thanks Mr. Gordon for all of your hard work and making this place a blessing for many, many people. But thanks most of all to Him who gives life to those who hear him. "The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live". - Jesus

Thank you dear brother for your kind warm comments. My intention in starting this ministry was to honour the name of God and have messages of true revival being given out to the body of Christ. It has been a service to God but I can't say or even imagine beforehand how much peoples prayers, words of encouragement have been a blessing in disguise for me throughout these last almost 2 years. Yes Keith Daniel has a true message from God for this generation.. an uncomprimising message as wilkerson and other [b]few[/b] preachers give in these days.

2004/12/13 13:27Profile
revival9

Arizona, USA

Re: Hello All

Welcome to you, Noel, and your family.

~Mrs. Fred

2004/12/13 21:17Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy