Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : hi everyone

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
connell

co. cork ireland

hi everyone

hi everyone,what a great site.
i love the sermons.i'm irish,from a Roman Catholic background.i heard the gospel on the radio in a remote area of Ireland.the first time i read matthews gospel my heart was stirred by the love and personality of Jesus.i have followed Him since that time.

2004/12/13 9:40Profile
revival9

Arizona, USA

Re: hi everyone

Greetings Sister!

What a beautiful story! The power of radio and the Internet to reach us with the gospel is just amazing!

How long ago did you give your heart to Jesus? Do you have fellowship where you live?

~Mrs. Fred

2004/12/13 13:10Profile
connell

co. cork ireland

Re:

hi Mrs Fred,
thanks for replying. I became a christian at 17, 24 years ago. I now live in an urban area and attend a great church, God is good.

2004/12/14 13:49Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
i heard the gospel on the radio in a remote area of Ireland.the first time i read matthews gospel my heart was stirred by the love and personality of Jesus.i have followed Him since that time.

Praise God I am so happy the Lord led you to this site. I pray you are blessed by the sermons, discussion and articles available.

If you haven't had a chance yet listen to this sermon: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url], its a great start to listening to materials on this site.

2004/12/14 13:58Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re:

Keep following keep looking up,listen for his words. Praise the lord God for his light shining out to you. I believe you will enjoy this site.

2004/12/14 13:59Profile
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re:

Quote:
Praise God I am so happy the Lord led you to this site. I pray you are blessed by the sermons, discussion and articles available.

Amen! Its great to have you with us. I would also suggest A.W Tozer and Leonard Ravinhill's sermons. The revival hymn is wonderful and inspiring.

In Christ,

-Robert

2004/12/14 15:07Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy