SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Bhajo Naam

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Bhajo Naam

watch this video here: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=juMVEJcwOC8

I cast off my own
strength and come
to the feet of Christ
Devotion can come
only from the heart
of one who has
surrendered
Let my soul fall in
love with Him

Casting off sin
setting the goal
of knowing Jesus,
He is my True
Friend, my
Liberator, and my
Peace

"Bhajo Naam" , original words and melody by Peter John, arrangement and live recording by the Indian fusion group, Aradhna, which is a Hindi word meaning "adoration." This song was first recorded on Aradhna's, Marga Darshan album (2002) and then again on the Live "Satsang" album (2004). The video is from a performance in St Louis' Edward Jones Dome on December 31, 2009. For the version of the video without the projected lyrics go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn6g6nByOL8

To order CD's, to sign up on Aradhna's mailing list, to book Aradhna for a performance, to access lyrics and sheet music for the songs, or to learn more about the band and the music visit www.aradhnamusic.com. Mp3's are available for sale on www.itunes.com. Search "aradhna"

2011/7/12 0:41Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Bhajo Naam

I hope this blesses many of you who see this video and read the lyrics. I was able to meet brother Chris this last weekend who is the lead singer of this worship band.

2011/7/12 9:18Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

This music is beautiful. I actually saw Greg retweet this on twitter a few weeks ago and checked it out. Love the fact that there is the american twist with the Indian music and..of course..ENGLISH lyrics.

There is also some Indian worship on Brother Bahkt Singh's website. http://www.brotherbakhtsingh.org/music.html

2011/7/12 22:49Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy