SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Does anyone want to give me a call to talk and pray for me

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

thanks brother

2011/7/16 2:52Profile

Re:

bible4life

Its no good asking God to give you faith as things stand.

You have to make the decision: either you carry on as you are, coming to a crisis now and again, or you are going to deal with it once and for all. You are going to lay everything on the altar, come what may, what ever He may do with you, and don`t forget the price He paid for you which should show you how much He loves you. He cannot do more than do what He did to show this as He said that a man who truly loves his brother will lay down his life for him.

It is a step off the cliff edge but you either do it or stay put. I did it and I can vouch that His arms are there to catch you and once you do it you will have conquered fear.

2011/7/16 3:45
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

pray for my strength today i started believing the lie of the enemy again and the spirits been afflicting my body trying to get control of me again, please pray for my faith and that the Lord would uphold me, I need his strength. I started getting better the last 2 days a little then i started believing the lies and they have become a lot harder to fight against.

2011/7/19 12:17Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

I strongly believe the Lord has revealed to me what one of the root causes of my afflictions is. It is from sexual sin and pride. You see i originally had hurt my back while i was living in an apartment with my wife before we were married and i have told this story before, but when i thought everything was okay i ended up getting a serious back injury from just doing bicep curls. From that back injury i was no longer able to work out and barely do anything anymore. The Lord i believed revealed to me that it was because of my sexual sin and pride of my body. I use to show off my body and wanted all the girls to look at me. I did this for so long and i even exercised for this too. But anyways with my recent injury i began to be prideful again about my body and wanting girls at work to look at me and i began flirting with the girls at work. This all happened right before all of these demonic attacks, before even work struggles i struggled with temptations and thoughts towards other girls. I believe this might be the root cause of my problem. It says in the scriptures that he who fornicates sins against his own body. I definitely have had huge problems physically because of this. Through this sin i have grown also to become very jealous. I also have noticed that i have been walking in the flesh and hating people, not forgiving people, being angry and bitter and jealous all the time, i also have become very prideful about my knowledge and very judgmental towards those who were not as knowledgeable about what i thought they should have known, but what i didn't know i was being very hypocritical because i also was not living up to the same way. Please pray for me, i really feel the Lord has shown me my sins and that I need to repent of these.

2011/7/19 13:14Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

a few brothers made a couple of comments to me that i think have it even deeper on the head. I had a spirit of rejection most of my life caused by fear which most likely had me seeking for acceptance from others which then led to me doing things that i tried to get known accepted by others, which then led to not only being finally accepted but which has led to my great pride in my life and problems with my sexual sin and on.Now I look down on people and our very judgmental and angry and even hateful. I feel satan is trying to block my mind from seeing these things and now repenting of it, please pray for my surrender to God and God's grace.

2011/7/19 15:06Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

Please pray for my salvation.

2011/7/23 3:15Profile

Re: Does anyone want to give me a call to talk and pray for me

Two things:

1. Describe these demonic attacks; you're being very vague.

2. Not sure it is exactly safe for you to post your phone numbers here public. In the past there have been people trolling this site for personal email info to operate scams similar to the Nigerian scams.

Better idea may be to ask for people to email you. You can always trade phone numbers there at some point. Just be careful. There are lots of very evil, very cunningly wicked people in the world today. Sadly, there is no Mayberry anymore.

2011/7/23 3:28
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

I have been having demonic spirits attacking my body trying to paralize my body and manipulate my mind with strong thoughts that i am going to go paralized. Also have been just being attacked with really wicked evil thoughts towards others. At times I have been just attacked much with my thoughts thinking the right way, and i really have sought the Lord and have been healed from these attacks to then being attacked stronger and them attacking my body again. But i start disbelieving the Lord and the scriptures, i feel like i am blinded from the truth. I just come to the conclusion that I am not saved, i have hatred towards people in my heart, i am not 100 percent sure in faith about Christ and the scriptures, and the evil one has been able to continuuosly attack me and win the battle even after i have tried to take up the shield of faith and prayers etc. I can't be saved so i need to be saved. I can't take this any longer.

2011/7/23 12:55Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

brothers and sisters please lift me up in prayer today, i have been heavily under demonic attack, i have been healed of these demonic attacks on my back before, but everytime these demonic spirits come back. I mean everytime i think i know how to fix this, i am wrong and i get attacked again in different ways and falling into the same sins. I thought if i repented and renounced my sins and reconciled myself to others, prayed,fasted, gone to you guys and others for prayer, have tried to get in the word, rebuked the spirits, but they jut won't leave me alone. They just keep coming back and torment me. I really don't know the answer except that Christ is greater than this. Please keep me in prayer for my protection and full deliverance and even my salvation if i am not saved. I am sick of being tormented.

2011/7/27 0:55Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

Hi John, I hope things are improving for you. A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench.
( Matthew 12v20)

2011/7/27 4:17Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy