SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A Message On This Website Sisters Shouldn't Miss!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 A Message On This Website Sisters Shouldn't Miss!

Sisters,

Brother Denny encourages wives how vital and essential their role is in having a godly home. He shares how powerful an influence a hidden woman has on the life of her husband, motivating and energizing him to fulfill God's calling on his life. He then speaks on the power of a submissive spirit and how getting outside of God's creative purpose is likened to a fish out of water.

This 28 part series has revolutionized by thinking and burden towards having a godly family. Brother Denny is so right when he passionately asserts that we have come from backgrounds that do not raise men as leaders or the home or otherwise. This is a recovery message to one of the vital aspects of Church, the family. May God bless all the sisters and brothers who listen to this recording.

Godly Home Series - Part 21 - The Hidden Women by Denny Kenaston
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=7325&commentView=itemComments

2011/7/6 8:47Profile
mama27

Re: A Message On This Website Sisters Shouldn't Miss!

I have listened to this message several times when the Godly Home series first came out - seems maybe 15 years ago or more. It is an excellent message that I highly recommend to the sisters here. I would do well to hear it again I am sure :)

2011/7/6 12:25Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I have listened to this message several times when the Godly Home series first came out - seems maybe 15 years ago or more. It is an excellent message that I highly recommend to the sisters here. I would do well to hear it again I am sure :)

Amen, sister.

2011/7/6 14:04Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Powerful sermon. (I did not hear anything that would contradict Scripture.)

The concept of submission is foreign to moderns and the not so moderns. It is an attitude that wives have had to deal with for ages. This not only applies to young wives but older ones as well. Actually, the older one gets the stranger it gets: we become more dependent on each other, even for survival.

The speaker makes a valid point when he talks about the wife getting to be too busy with her children and ignoring her husband in the process. I can relate....modern life is so hectic, the wife has to keep the home-fires burning in addition to being the go-fer for whoever needs it. When our children were growing up I used to get so upset with all the activities promoted by the school, the church that left little room for the family to do their own thing. It is a tough job...

Yes, I would highly recommend any and all to give this a listen. Do not fear if you feel overwhelmed by it. You likely will be, but there is always now - you can start over now because you are still alive and the Holy Spirit is still in the empowering business. As old as I am I was challenged and inspired.

2011/7/6 16:19Profile
savedtoserve

Re:

I also heartily recommend this message.

I listened to this a short time after I was born again (4.5 years ago) and God used it to just totally break me up. It destroyed every remaining thought of my own goodness and showed me how much I was missing out on and how far I was from God's plan. I tell you, God was so merciful to have given me the chance to listen to it.

But even now, I still find so many of the things he mentions missing from my daily walk and so I desire to listen to it again.

I'm so thankful for men of God like him who will rise up and preach to us women like this. It's hard to find nowadays; many preachers just don't like to touch us so close to heart and home, I guess.

2011/7/6 16:36Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I listened to this a short time after I was born again (4.5 years ago) and God used it to just totally break me up. It destroyed every remaining thought of my own goodness and showed me how much I was missing out on and how far I was from God's plan. I tell you, God was so merciful to have given me the chance to listen to it.

Praise God.

2011/7/6 21:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy