SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : California lawmakers demand schools push homosexuality

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 California lawmakers demand schools push homosexuality

A bill devised by a homosexual California lawmaker, Mark Leno, requiring schools to promote homosexuality and other alternative sexual lifestyles to children without parental permission or even knowledge has been approved by the legislature and is on its way to Gov. Jerry Brown.

Critics say the vote to approve SB48 could create a vast new opportunity for indoctrinating children into such roles.

"May this brash attack upon children's innocence finally motivate parents to remove their children from the government school system, and get them into the safe havens of church schooling and homeschooling," said Randy Thomasson, president of SaveCalifornia.com, a leading statewide pro-family organization promoting moral virtues for the common good. ...

read more: http://bit.ly/oTEa91

2011/7/6 8:39Profile

Re: California lawmakers demand schools push homosexuality

Quote:
Critics say the vote to approve SB48 could create a vast new opportunity for indoctrinating children into such roles.

What do they mean "Could", it Will!! These perverts know full well at what age children who are taught this stuff are stuck with it for the rest of their lives will be in a state of confusion or bliss. As long as our children are confused about the whole thing they are in danger.

THAT is the agenda of the homosexual community, get your child confused. When you get confused, sometimes you might find the truth, but most times we don't. A lot of people will instead opt for an indifferent type thinking to get rid of the confusion and when the gay community pushes for more legislation or do whatever they want to do in private and public, they will have less opposition from the public.

They don't care if your child will eventually practise this sin, all they want him/her to do is get them confused about male and female roles.

In part this blame falls on men and women. Some 100 years ago, women were marching on the streets seeking equality. There is no such a thing as equality in this world when it comes to gender. As a result of that fight men have taken a slacked role been pushed back by society while women have rose to new heights even to the place of the dominant role of the male.

The problem all started with one woman saying, "I don't think men........"

When you read history and see that when men become women and the women become men, homosexuality increased. And weak men in power allowed it.

2011/7/6 9:18
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Approved,

Quote:
The problem all started with one woman saying, "I don't think men........"

When you read history and see that when men become women and the women become men, homosexuality increased. And weak men in power allowed it.

I completely agree with your statements. Being a woman they are very humbling. Being a woman IS very humbling, especially when I read of Eve's leading role in sinning against God Almighty.

white stone

2011/7/6 9:42Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

Quote:

Anytime I have looked at socioeconomic historical figures to receive light and understanding as to why things have occurred and happened, I have usually found myself wrong or incorrect in my thinking.

Psa 119:130 The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

Psa 119:169 TAU. Let my cry come near before thee, O LORD: give me understanding according to thy word.

Eze 16:49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

2011/7/6 9:46Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

Quote:
I completely agree with your statements. Being a woman they are very humbling. Being a woman IS very humbling, especially when I read of Eve's leading role in sinning against God Almighty.

Yes but the woman is not to be blamed anymore than Adam. Adam blamed Eve, and Eve blamed the serpent. However both were wrong, and sinned against God.

2011/7/6 9:48Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

Yes forgive me for that statement whitestone. It was probably off balance. I am just not always sure about everyone going about blaming the woman. It never sits right with me....

All have fallen short of the glory of God. Not only man alone or woman alone. Whose fault it is seems almost irrelevant to some extent when compared to the glory of Christ to bring unity and to focus on Him and His goodness instead of rehashing this and that...and what happened. May God quicken us into His words of grace and power.

2011/7/6 11:44Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Quote:
All have fallen short of the glory of God. Not only man alone or woman alone. Whose fault it is seems almost irrelevant to some extent when compared to the glory of Christ to bring unity and to focus on Him and His goodness instead of rehashing this and that...and what happened. May God quicken us into His words of grace and power.

Amen & Amen!

2011/7/6 15:16Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re: good job!

"There is no such a thing as equality in this world when it comes to gender. As a result of that fight men have taken a slacked role been pushed back by society while women have rose to new heights even to the place of the dominant role of the male."

Except for in the sense of value, this is exactly right. Men and women are equally valuable in their roles and God given abilities(abilities which they were given to fulfill those roles) and in their purpose for society. But those roles and purposes are not equal. And the agenda has been to FORCE 'universal gender equality' upon the World's societies by blurring ANY and ALL ways of distinguishing between the roles and purposes of men and women.

'The problem all started with one woman saying, "I don't think men........"'

If I could put this another way, disasters have ensued since women were taught to think " because a woman CAN do something, equally(or even better!) then a man sometimes, that THEY SHOULD."

That is nonsense. It goes the same for men as well.

A hammer can whack nails into boards and it can put a gash in someone's head but guess which one is a wrong use of the hammer. And how do we know that? We know what role it was made(created) to fulfill.

A hammer is in its glory when it's in a man's hand driving nails into wood.

And men and women are in their glory when they are fulfilling the roles they were CREATED to fulfill.

A single engine airplane that wins a drag-race down a runway because the car that was made for the race broke down not only looks stupid winning, its an embaresment to anyone that really cares about the race. Yeah, the plane can taxi down the runway, but IT WAS MADE TO FLY, not race something that was made to run on the ground.

Yeah, women can do lots of things that men can do. Does that mean they should? How about this example...

I was on the bus not long ago, two young 'women' got on the bus and started talking.

What were they talking about? Ohh... normal girl things, you know...

Like beat downs in prison, being on house arrest, gang fights, that sort of thing.

See, they were great evidence, that whatever male thugs can do, women thugs can do also.

Great. Men and women in the world of universal gender equallity, are free to be criminals. Equally.

Good job all you social activists and freedom fighters out there. Good job!

2011/7/8 19:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy