SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : personal testimony of God's good Providence

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
White_Stone

North Central Florida

personal testimony of God's good Providence

The other day my husband and I stopped at a yard sale and bought 2 metal shelving units. Pretty ratted out but we saw potential in them for our needs. They were assembled. We tucked them in the bed of the pick-up and started home with our treasures. The fact that one of them was very light skipped over our minds. Driving thru town - no problem - but once we hit the outskirts and accelerated to highway speed - Oops!

My husband looked in the rear view mirror and saw the lightest unit floating down to land in the middle of the westbound lane. Here is where His good providence became evident - normally this stretch of highway is heavily traveled and the unit would have crashed into a windshield causing damage or worse. As it was, we quickly pulled to the side of the road, backed up and my husband jumped out and picked it up. All this and no traffic. To have caused an accident would have been beyond awful and not to mention could have caused us to lose our home. Needless to say we strapped them both down for the remainder of the trip.

What a marvelous Father we have.

Praise Jesus for His love and care for us in even little things.

2011/7/5 15:01Profile
mama27

Re: personal testimony of God's good Providence

Not a minor thing! Thank you for sharing. So often we fail to give God credit and praise for the "littler things" in life. You encouraged my heart with this report :)

2011/7/5 15:51Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Amen Sarah, thanks for sharing. He does have an awesome protection around us. And He loves to show His love for us in so many ways. Praise the Lord for that miracle that could have been a total disaster and thank you for sharing it as well. I wonder how many things we just dont even know during a day He has protected us. What an awesome God we have that loves us so.

2011/7/6 15:04Profile
Nellie

Re:

This is a wonderful testimony.
God is so good.
He protects us in spite of ourselves.

2011/7/6 15:33Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy