SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : hello, I just found this site.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
yeshuasrose

hello, I just found this site.

Hi, I just found this site. Why are there yellow stars by some of the downloads?

Rose

2003/9/9 22:39Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: hello, I just found this site.

Quote:
Hi, I just found this site. Why are there yellow stars by some of the downloads?

Hi Rose, welcome to SermonIndex. hopefully you have found a resource that you will come back to again and again to recieve a blessing from God. The stars beside the download files signify if its been downloaded over 100 times so therefore it becomes popular. I am thinking of increasing that amount to 500 or 1000 because all the files are being downloaded so much.

If you have any other questions or comments let me know. Its great to meet you ;-)

2003/9/9 23:03Profile
Chosen7Stone

FL, USA

Re: hello, I just found this site.

Welcome Rose!
So glad to have you with us. :) Make sure you don't hold back from posting -- we'll get to know you better that way, and we're looking forward to it!
God bless...and enjoy those sermons! :-P

2003/9/10 0:41Profile
yeshuasrose

Re:

Thank you for the welcome and the info. We are about to sell our house and move full time into our rv. At that point my online time will be very limited, so I probably won't be able to post.

I am looking forward to checking out these sermons. I am downloading a lot of different things right now to burn to cd so that while we are not online we can enjoy them.

My other downloads are primarily old time radio and other sermon series from the CSN network of pastors. I am so glad I found this one because I already see some favorite speakers and ones I have heard of, but never got the chance to hear.

Rose

I

2003/9/10 13:18Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy