SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : New Free Book From Gospel For Asia: No Longer A Slum Dog by K.P. Yohannan

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 New Free Book From Gospel For Asia: No Longer A Slum Dog by K.P. Yohannan

Saints,

I highly recommend this volume, watch the video of brother KP sharing about the book on the website and order your free copy. Allow God to move your heart to support the vision of seeing 100,000's of kids being saved from such abject poverty and be raised to be godly Christians who will impact the world.

http://nolongeraslumdog.org/

----

Asia’s Children Tell Their Stories in No Longer a Slumdog

“He would lock me in a small room with the animals. Days turned into weeks, and my stomach would growl. He never gave me enough to eat,” said Nadish. “Weeks turned into months, and my body would ache. The work was hard, and there was never enough time to rest. Months turned into years, and I began to think that this would never end.”

But through a miraculous event, Nadish found his way back into the loving embrace of his mother. Dr. K.P. Yohannan’s newest book, No Longer a Slumdog, unveils the true-life accounts of many of South Asia’s children, like Nadish. The message hits hard. He speaks of “winds of change” and a powerful move of God.

The children’s stories tell of going from a life of heartache and poverty to finding joy, laughter and a bright future. Despite the affliction these children face, Yohannan shows us there’s opportunity for change as many find new life in God‘s redeeming love.

No Longer a Slumdog inspires faith that a better tomorrow is truly possible.

http://nolongeraslumdog.org/

2011/7/3 16:53Profile
savedtoserve

Re: New Free Book From Gospel For Asia: No Longer A Slum Dog by K.P. Yohannan

Thanks for sharing this, Greg! I look forward to reading it.

Yours truly in Christ,
savedtoserve

2011/7/3 19:13Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Amen. It is a free book that they will send to you. Oh that many of us could support this mission more. Please pray to give sacrificially, eternity will know of it!

2011/7/3 23:04Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

“There is a divine passion for [the oppressed], a heavenly desire for their well-being, because God prizes them highly and His heart breaks to see them suffer.” -KP Yohannan

“When we hear about the millions of suffering, hurting children in the world, let us not look the other way. Each one represents our Lord Himself.” -From KP Yohannan's newest book "No Longer a Slumdog".

2011/7/4 8:29Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

You can get a 2 chapter preview of the book here for free: http://goo.gl/xFulp

Also you can order the book freely too from Gospel For Asia. May the Lord answer the vision and prayer of brother KP and go beyond this to see over 500,000 children raised for Jesus Christ in India and saved from poverty.

2011/7/11 23:24Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re:

Just got my copy in the mail two days ago, thanks for the tip brother.

2011/7/12 0:15Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

No problem brother! Praise the Lord.

2011/7/12 9:31Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy