SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : David Wilkerson prophecy about America and worlds financial situation

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

David Wilkerson prophecy about America and worlds financial situation

Greetings in Jesus name,

If you ever get serious about a matter you better pay attention now to the prophecy God gave David Wilkerson a few years ago concerning nations financial systems collapsing and banks having to take a holiday (legally freezing your assets 6 months).

David Wilkerson was more than a prophet, he was a Seer and Watchman for the Lord.

I started following him and his prophetic words to the body of Christ in the early 70 's. He has been 100% correct on all of his prophicies and there have been many. God told him to prepare for 7/11, the stock market fall (500 points in one day). He announced to his church Sunday, before the Monday fall, that God told him to watch it happen and he and several of his church people went and observed the tragedy and watched as people swore and cursed God and panicked as they lost their gods as the market went down.

He foretold all the things that are happening now including armed guards in schools, terrorists, and many other things that we are seeing in our nation and others.

God said if a prophet tells you things that come to pass, fear that prophet because God is speaking through him.

Read the prophecy below and pray about what God would have you do. God reveals things to His prophets before they happen and those who listen to the true prophets will prosper and be safe.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to say yes to the bottom questions re Greece...

David Wilkerson's Economic Vision

Key points to remember about this vision:

From the time the first country goes down, you'll have two weeks to get your money out of the bank.
America will come through this crisis---there will be a restoration.
But the nation will never be like it was before...
God is saying: Get our lives straight...Get rid of the idols...Seek the face of God in holiness...
God will be a wall of fire about you...And the glory in the midst of you!
It's about to happen---very soon, one nation, and I'm speaking prophetically--if I've ever heard anything from God in my life, I heard it ... Very soon a European or North African or Eastern nation is going to default on its international loan and when that happens, within two weeks, Mexico is going to default. Mexico owes $100 billion ---80% of it to American banks---and here's what is going to happen: about two weeks after the first country goes bankrupt, (we're going to survive that, because most of that (money of the first country) is owed to European banks---German, Swiss and French banks) but a second country is going to go down, probably Argentina or Brazil, and we'll kind of live that down and say: "Well, maybe it's not going to hurt," but two weeks after the first country goes down, Mexico's going to default on $100 billion.

And when the banks open the next day at 9 in the morning, $15 billion an hour is going to be withdrawn from our American banks -they're going to be running our banks---the Arabs---all the Latin American countries, they're going to be running our banks--and before the day is over, the USA is going to have to declare a "bank holiday."

SIX MONTHS OF HORROR:

And we're going into six months of the worst hell America has ever seen---there's going to be chaos---not even the National Guard's going to be able to quiet it down---we're going to have to call out the whole U.S. Army.

Now I've had visions recently, for I've been in New York City and I was in Macy's in a vision, and I saw people walking around stunned because they couldn't get their money out of the bank.

Now I'm going to give you a word of advice, the first country goes bankrupt---I've documented this and I've got it sealed in an envelope, and I'm going to call all my friends and I'm telling you---this is the first time I've said it in a public meeting like this---but the first country that bellies up, you go get every dime you have---church get your money out of the bank--because there's going to be a 'bank holiday' and you won't be able to get a dime for six months. Now, of course, there's going to be -restored, but the nation will never be like it is again.

There's going to be fear like we've never known---judgment at the door. When I was at Macy's Dept. Store in a vision and I watched people walking around stunned, they didn't know what to do, they didn't know what was happening; then a bunch of people walked into Macy's and suddenly went wild and began to steal and within an hour everybody---I saw the spirit of everybody in the store---they were robbing and stealing---they raped Macy's and destroyed five floors---Macy's was raped and ruined in a period of an hour or two.

That's just the beginning. Folks it's all in this book (the bible) ---we've been warned and warned and warned---you can't tell me God hasn't warned us. You can't tell me God isn't saying something awesome here tonight in this church...we better get our prayer life straightened up, our lives straightened up, get rid of the idols, as Paul writes, and seeking the face of God in holiness or you're not going to be ready for what's coming. God's warning, get ready and you'll not fear these things that come onto you and you'll start rejoicing, you'll not be afraid because your hands will be clean. You've been praying and God's building a wall of fire around you to keep you."

We'd like to teach you a song about God's protection. It goes like this.: "There's a wall of fire around me...There's a wall of fire between my soul and the enemy. There's a wall of fire that you can't see...Between my soul and the enemy. There's a wall of fire around me. May it be so with us all

2011/7/2 1:39Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: David Wilkerson prophecy about America and worlds financial situation

These words have never been closer to their fulfillment.

2011/7/2 1:48Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Well I personally don't believe any of this about the money and banks. I believe when the dollar is no longer recognized as the worlds currency,which is coming soon, this will be the demise of America. You think gas is high now it could be 10 times as much when this happens. I truly believe countries like Russia and China are right now working on a new worlds currency, this is what God is telling me.

2011/7/2 1:54Profile

Re:

"This is what God is telling me"??

Bill, you know I love you brother... The only thing I know for any certainty that God has told me can be found between Genesis and Revelation. We walk on VERY thin ice when we begin to say "thus sayeth the Lord" outside of scripture.

10 times higher? $40 a gallon? Thats what God is telling you?

Krispy

2011/7/2 7:31
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Gas prices...our son works as a captain on boats that services oil drilling rigs. I asked him about the rise in oil prices. He got this funny look on his face and chuckled a bit. He said the oil company's rose the price to force Obama's hand in granting permits to do more drilling out in the Gulf. No permits have been issued since Obama took office and this makes a lot of people very unhappy. Whether oil companies can be that powerful in raising prices, I do not know, but this is what he said.

Power struggles everywhere and others get hurt.

2011/7/2 8:44Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
by KrispyKrittr "This is what God is telling me"?? Bill, you know I love you brother... The only thing I know for any certainty that God has told me can be found between Genesis and Revelation. We walk on VERY thin ice when we begin to say "thus sayeth the Lord" outside of scripture. 10 times higher? $40 a gallon? Thats what God is telling you? Krispy

Steve, one thing you will never see me question or argue here period, is what someone said God spoke to them and said. You actually read a little more into what I wrote, let me narrow it down some for you, when the dollar is no longer the worlds currency, "everything" will be priced out of sight, gas was just an example. A one worlds currency is coming.
Revelation 13:16-17
And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men, and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand, or on their forehead, and he provides that no one should be able to buy or sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

2011/7/2 9:13Profile

i'm going to take it a little bit farther, than dear David, i pray he's having a wonderful with the Lord, maybe having a thousand year prayer with Paul, oh the joy of that!

saints, taking paper money out is one thing, and bless God if you have such resource, Praise His name for every good thing He gives us, but remember paper money is just THAT...its paper.

use the same sort of Wisdom God gave Joseph, you take some of that paper money, say 50% and you buy American circulation silver coins. i love you all with the Passion of Christ, but this is not the venue to give a primer on buying silver coins, i NEVER want to profane the Deep Things of God with irreverant talk of money, whether "soft" (paper) or "hard" (precious metals) money, but seek wisdom from Jesus in this.

take another 30% and get land OUT of the cities, if you can. Wood, for warmth, land, for food, water for life.

buy Bibles to have, and if neccessary hide them for the Assembly, but buy Bibles, They are the Real Wealth.

keep 20% in these banks for appearence sake, and liquidity for the grocery stores and gas stations while they are still open........and most of all, love fearlessly and recklessly, mindful of the Savior Who bought with His Blood.

in Jesus love, neil

2011/7/2 13:16

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy