Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : intro

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rae

michigan,usa

intro

Hello,
I am Pat and kate's mom. I stay at home and we homeschool. My husband works full time and is going to school part time. Life is hetic-but good. Hope everybody out there has a happy christmas. God bless,
Pat and Kate's mom

2004/12/11 15:06Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: intro

Quote:
I am Pat and kate's mom. I stay at home and we homeschool. My husband works full time and is going to school part time.

Great that you found this site.. I would encourage you to spend some time on it listening to a few sermons and interacting in the forums. I know the Lord had you find this site for a purpose. God Bless you as you Seek HIM more.

2004/12/11 15:27Profile
revival9

Arizona, USA

Re: intro

Hello Rae!

Good to see another homemaker here. It's not easy to fit listening time in, but you will be so blessed by all the downloads available. There is nothing quite like SI.

Years ago I would listen to Christian radio shows during nap times and God used that mightily. Sermon Index is so far beyond what Christian radio offers, I wish it had been available then. What a blessing SI is to us busy moms. A great way to keep us focused and fed, no matter our circumstances.

Mrs. Fred

2004/12/13 21:26Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy