SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Paul Washer 3 night special event - Edmonton, AB, Canada

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Paul Washer 3 night special event - Edmonton, AB, Canada

Saints,

This is an great opportunity to hear this man of God speak on Christianity, the pear of great price! Invite others out to this event in canada:

July 29, 30, 31 2011

at 7pm at The Spruce Grove Tri-Leisure Center (221 Jennifer Heil Way, Spruce Grove Alberta)
Maybe Christianity isn't what you think it is. Maybe there is more. Maybe there is something deeper, something real.
Come hear or invite a friend to hear Paul Washer speak clearly and passionately about our greatest treasure at this three night eve

http://www.ourgreatesttreasure.com/

2011/6/28 9:50Profile
Jimotheus

Re: Paul Washer 3 night special event - Edmonton, AB, Canada

Greetings to all in the name of Jesus Christ:

"Come hear or invite a friend to hear Paul Washer speak clearly and passionately about our greatest treasure at this three night eve"

As long as this "treasure" isn't simply warmed over Calvinistic/Augustinian theology, then it just might be a blessing to all truth-seeking saints. Praise God!! Mr. Washer is obviously a passionate preacher who is very good at diagnosing the problems, and spiritual ailments of our modern Church age. Unfortunately, as I have heard him myself on several occasion, his recommendation for treatment of these "indictments" amounts to an more potent injection of Calvinistic fatalism falsely called the gospel. If anyone reads this and is a supporter of Mr. Washer's ministry, that your business between you, and the Lord to whom you must give an account. Its your responsibility, Sir/Maam. Notice: I have not attacked Mr. Washer personally. I have simply raised concerns about this so-called, "3 night special event" and pray that it really is special. Calvinists usually preach well when their not propounding Calvinistic heresy. I have been blessed by many Calvinists as long as their teachings were scripturally sound, and I have quite a number of good books by those who would claim to be Calvinists in my personal library. It is only the John Calvin's T.U.L.I.P. which is not the Faith that was once and for all time delivered to the saints. It is an abomination to my soul. (NO I AM NOT AN ARMINIAN). Maranatha!!

2011/6/28 13:24Profile
mamaluk

Re:

"It is only the John Calvin's T.U.L.I.P. which is not the Faith that was once and for all time delivered to the saints." Jim, are you so sure that John Calvin actually wrote TULIP?" Please give us some references.

If Paul Washer is a Calvinist, that might just mean that he has also been heavily influenced by Calvin's God ; Calvin's Christ; and Calvin's Scripture. Calvin's not perfect, neither is Washer, nor any of us (edited). I'd be careful to label brother Washer or his work rashly.

Suppose I am a supporter of Washer's ministry, as you said, it'd be my business; but it is also my business to share my gratitude and appreciation to his ministry and testimony for now.

Thanks Greg for letting us know.

mz

2011/6/29 19:39Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I am not going to hear about calvinist theology or any other theology. I am going to hear a man of God share about God. I want to know Him more.

I hope others from SI can come and spread the word.

2011/7/27 15:40Profile
Madefree

Alabama

Re:

Wish I could be there, but afraid I won't be able to. Will the sermons be available on SI?

2011/7/27 15:58Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

We are hoping to add the audio and video to SermonIndex after the event is over. God bless. Do pray for brother Paul that God would enable him to speak the Gospel and the Word of God powerfully as it should be proclaimed.

2011/7/29 10:50Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Praise the Lord. There were over 500 people last night at the event and God spoke powerfully through brother Paul. Please pray for the next 2 nights. Especially for people to invite their unsaved friends.

Pray.

2011/7/30 12:18Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Please pray for brother Paul tonight as he will be preaching about 3-4 hours the Gospel to 100's of people.

2011/7/30 18:46Profile
Madefree

Alabama

Re:

A single sermon or a couple? I've heard Bro. Paul preach two hours before but four hours is a new one on me.

2011/8/1 18:12Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Twitter / paulwasher
paulwasher: The nightly meetings in the soccer field went well. Each night the attendance grew and God met with us. I regret that they have ended.
paulwasher: Sorry that I have been out of touch. I have been preaching in Canada since Thursday: Three to Four sermons a day. God seemed to help.

God willing we will be getting all the audio and video sermons up within a week.

2011/8/2 23:39Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy