SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Prayer Partners Needed for SermonIndex Simulcast Event

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dbiser

Prayer Partners Needed for SermonIndex Simulcast Event

Greetings,

I am a prayer coordinator for the upcoming conference, entitled, ‘Has the Church Lost the Fear of the Lord?’ organized by Sermonindex.net. This time of worship will be held at First Baptist Church of Lilburn, GA, on October 21 - 22, 2011. My responsibility is to organize prayer to cover and saturate this time of worship with God’s Holy Spirit.

Beginning July 1 through the end of October we are looking for prayer warriors and intercessors to join us. We need those that know what it is to pray and are willing to spend these 4 months in covering certain aspects of this worship time. Are you willing to give one day a week? An hour a day?

The labor of these prayer times is to have a consistent offering up before the Lord to meet us during these days in October. The time we spend in prayer before hand will be evident during the actual conference.
I am asking you to contact me to receive updates and details for prayer for this time in October. ‘I give myself unto prayer. . .’ and I am asking of you to join me for the next 4 months to lift up this time before the Lord.

Right now, on the first of every month there is a conference call for prayer at 9 PM EST.
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=38621&forum=16&15

During the days of the meeting on October 21 - 22 the prayer room will be used to ‘continue in prayer’ for every hour of the event. We are asking for intercessors to join us, on site, in Atlanta to take a slot of time to be ‘much in prayer’. These time will be starting Friday afternoon through the close of the conference.

On Friday, October 21, from 10 AM - 3PM there will be a time of prayer held at the church to prepare us for the beginning that evening.

You can contact me at: rdbiser@live.com

Any questions or other information you may need, please feel free to ask. I will be glad to answer and speak with you on this important time.

God’s riches blessings on us for the days to come,

Until,
Dan Biser
Rdbiser@live.com

2011/6/25 12:04Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Prayer Partners Needed for SermonIndex Simulcast Event

Amen. May many from SI engage in these prayer times. Here are some of the PDFS:

PDF - Pre-Simulcast Prayer (10am-3pm Oct 21st - Atlanta, GA only)
http://www.sermonindex.net/live/presimulcastprayer.pdf

PDF - Simulcast Monthly Conference Call Prayer Meeting (monthly)
http://www.sermonindex.net/live/conferencecalls.pdf

PDF - Scheduled Slots for Intercession For Simulcast (Atlanta, GA only)
http://www.sermonindex.net/live/intercessionschedule.pdf

2011/6/25 12:07Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

saints,

consider joining in prayer with the many options above. Email Dan Biser the prayer co-ordinator with questions and also your commitment to pray: rdbiser@live.com

2011/6/26 23:11Profile
dbiser

June 30, 2011

Greetings,
Tomorrow is July 1, and we begin a special season of prayer for Sermonindex.net Conference in Atlanta on October 21-22. This is a wonderful time of proclamation of the Word; a special season of prayer and a longing to see God’s manifest Presence in our midst. Many have testified to their enjoyment of listening to the speakers and the fellowship with others at these conferences. Greg Gordon and myself, like many of you, have been burdened to see Revival in the midst of the church today. We have listened, read and spoken with those that have experienced Revival. God has birthed a Divine passion for His fullness in us. The one thing that we do know for certain, is that God never sends revival without someone prevailing in prayer. We have sought to saturate this time in October with prayer for 4 months and cover every aspect that we can think of. Many of you will agree with these truths of prevailing prayer for revival.
However, with the invitation to join us in prayer and carry this time before the Lord daily, how many have joined or responded ? NONE. I have not received one email saying, ‘I will join you in prayer daily for this time in October.’ I am more than willing to carry this burden by myself; it won’t be the first time and it won’t be the last time. I have recruited other intercessors that are not on the Sermondindex family to help me carry this for the next 4 months. The labor of prevailing prayer is often by the few or the one. But these of you that read this are supposed to be a gathering of those that seek holiness, His glory, His face, His power for the saving of souls and the glorifying of His Name throughout all the earth. You are the ones that labor to glean, grow, multiply and put hell to retreat. You are the ones that seek the ‘Old Paths’ and know its truth. Surely you have heard enough and read enough by now to understand that nothing is done in the kingdom or for the kingdom that God does not work or move through by prayer. But over 500 of you have looked at these messages of invitation for prayer partners, why have you not responded?
The time is upon us and we need to begin now to seek the Lord. Do obey the leading of the Spirit to join us in daily prayer for the time this October. Let us seek His face together , daily calling upon Him and find Him faithful to meet on those days.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
Let us begin for His glory.

Until,
Dbiser
Rdbiser@live.com

2011/6/30 21:40Profile

Re:

Dear Brother, there is group of us that have been praying together for some time now for the coming conference on the loss of the fear of GOD in the church but I believe we've just have not been bold enough to post that.
One is going and others are praying to possibly be able to go.
Praying for SI as well, daily as a group.

Just wanted to get this out to you, so that you don't feel alone anymore.

To His Glory Only - may He Bless!

2011/7/1 11:40
HeartSong

Dear brother,

I have been praying for the SermonIndex Conference since their inception. I am quite sure that more of God's people would pray if they had ANY idea what they were missing. In any case, the LORD seems to enjoy doing much with little.

God bless you as we continue praying together in Him.

2011/7/1 14:25Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Please email brother Dan Biser who is the prayer co-ordinator servant for the SermonIndex Simulcast Event to commit to a time to pray either locally or remotely.

Thank you saints.

2011/7/1 16:45Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy