SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Ongoing "Born Again" Process

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bakary

GAMBIA, WEST AFRICA

The Ongoing "Born Again" Process

1.A.The whole world is under the power of the wicked one. Yet there is another world which is heavenly under the power of God.
B. Both of these worlds are spiritual yet they are all within us ; yet we cannot be in both worlds at the same time.
C. In the natural world, it is our body which is born in the natural world, but in the spiritual world, it is the soul which is born in either of the two spiritual worlds.
D. Our souls are first born on the spiritual world, which is under the power of the wicked one, because of the fall of Adam and Eve , who were cast out from the heavenly world within because of there disobedience ; a curse to later affect all there offspring .
E. Though both world are within us, yet the heavenly world is closed to the fallen man since the fall of Adam ; even unto Mosses (the law) the veil stills remained.
F.. Christ is the power of the heavenly world, and He is the only that can bring us to that world for it's Keys are His and on Him alone.
H. As the heavenly world is divided in to three : the first, second and third heaven (the outer court, the holy place and the holy of hollies ), so is the fallen world divided in to three degrees in it self.
I. When we received the key, to enter the first heaven in our first encounter with Christ, we became freed from the third world (gross external sins ), and dead to its power. Here we become part of the house hold of faith, yet the power of the fallen first and second world remain within, and it will take a being born of God in higher degrees to be free and dead to the second fallen world, and finally the first fallen world ; then will the head of the enemy be finally bruise within. These are images of expression of spiritual realities about death and resurrection in Christ, and so none should be confuse when it looks complex if He knows the practical reality of death and resurrection in Christ.
2. A. Unlike the Angels of heaven who were ever created in the heavenly world , we in our nature were born into the fallen world because of Adam. This fallen world is not the material world our natural body is born into, but the spiritual fallen world were our soul is born into , in our first birth. This is the world under the power of the wicked one. A hidden mystery of the fall, only revealed in Christ.
B. Angels do not need to be Born again , for they are born once into the Kingdom of God in there first creation. We need to be born again to see and enter the kingdom of God because, we are first born in a fallen world, not the heavenly world of God.
C. Our outward behaviors, are a manifestation of what part of the spiritual world our soul is. Each of the spiritual world, has its own fruits . One is evil fruits while the other is good fruits.
D. Born Again is a spiritual definition of an ongoing process of transition of our souls from the power of a fallen world under the power of Satan, to another heavenly world under the power of Christ. We cannot be in both worlds at the same time , nor can we be alive to both world at the same. We die to one that we might live in another .
E. Repentance is a sign of death . The fruits of repentance comes from the spirit of Christ in the heavenly world and and give our souls its holy nature , in the resurrection. In this our soul become born into the heavenly world and manifest the heavenly nature. This is where we escape the corruption that is in the old world which is manifested in lust, because our soul are now control by the power of a different world; of a new heavenly creation in us.
We become stranger to the old fallen world, because now we have new holy desire and ambition for another world and a hatred of our former world, because we have now see how much of the lies and falseness are in it . This is a true born again process; anything different from this Holy pursuit of another world is a fake experienced .
F. In order to be born in to the heavenly world in any degree, our will must first desire another world because, the fallen world within did not give us the satisfaction we seek. If a sinner is in a period of seeking the salvation of his/her soul, perhaps because he knows that except His soul is safe , he will one day be burning in the fire of hell , for Christ to manifest His life in Him, to save His soul, he must first repent . For example, If he/she was a thief, in the streets , office or home, there is a necesity to return all that he stole or confess and ask for forgiveness to those he harm ; and If he was having a girl or boy friend then he must end the relationship, etc. Any form of known evil must be repented of.
This steps of repentance attract the grace of God, because repentance is a sign of Hunger, and without Hunger God will not feed the soul with His life , which is the only Life to keep Him alive in God's kingdom. If the repented sinner keep seeking Christ Life in prayer and occasional fasting , then Christ will do an unknown work in His/her soul . The work is first like a mustard seed, which is the least of all seeds yet when it grows it become the greatest of all.
As He/she keep seeking Christ , Christ will keep doing His work within, but will not shows him how much progress He/she is making, least the work become hindered because of a false security and the old fallen world within resurrect again. Yet he will realize an increasing magnitude of a hater of the old world , and even the scriptures will be read in a different light because before the conversion he can only read the scriptures through the understanding of the natural mind ,but now the mind is being renew from degree to degree as He gives and surrender all for Christ to work,His strange work.
G.The Born again experience is not only for the sinner or the ungodly, but even even true Christians , unless we reach perfection -an end of self , we must need be born of God spirit to die to self and alive to God heavenly kingdom, for self is of the old fallen world not of God. And if self is not of God kingdom or world , how can our soul be free from it without being born in to the heavenly kingdom through the spirit of Christ ?
I. If there are works of inward self we are battling with, it is a clear fact, that area of our soul need to be born of the other heavenly world, to be free from from the power of the kingdom of that fallen world. Our freedom is only in Christ . As he first freed us from those external sins through our being born into the first heaven, which is a type the outer court , so will He have to continue freeing us by being born of His spirit in to the second (the holy place ) unto the third heaven of perfection (the holy of hollies).
Conclusion
The word "born again" looks like the name of a thing , a noun today, but it not so, it is a description of Christ work and when that work cease because the soul cease to hunger for Christ life , thinking to be full and need of nothing , then the old world resurrect in power within the soul and the reverse comes in .And the sun of righteousness vanish and seven more wicked spirit (seven is a type of wickedness in perfection) possess it making it more worst than it former old Life. This is when "Christianity" become worst than the heathen, for he that was born blind (heathen )is not much affected with the pain of blindness as the one who knew what it mean to have a perfect vision .
Let every saint everywhere keep the Vision . Christ is our vision and we can't keep the Vision without an ever seeking of His present and Life in us. It is as we surrender to His rulership, by dying daily to the old fallen world of self can we partake in the mystery of His work in us . Dying is also a surrendering or laying aside our emotions , imaginations and understanding , especially during periods of testing and trials to receive the true understanding from the spirit of Christ in due time.
When all in this world seem to be going apart or shaking, let us know that during those period of trials we are being tried for another world , a heavenly one to manifest in us . The kingdom of heaven, since the day of John the baptist, was always at hand, but how can it come and manifest in us if we feel secure and satisfy in the old fallen world ? The trials and testing are for our own good, because they brings a dissatisfaction in the temporal old fallen world , and a hunger for the eternal one , ready to be reveal in us.
We are called to be born for another world , a heavenly, an eternal one , this is our called . We should not think it strange when it look like we are ever wandering in caves, and tents like the saints of old, not knowing all that He is leading us. He must lead us in path and ways we know not, sometimes even in many diverse of trials and testing that we knew not before. We must remain the clay and He must remain the potter . This is the only hope of being born into His glorious kingdom of Light. Amen.

2011/6/24 12:35Profile
lylewise

Celina, Texas

Re: The Ongoing "Born Again" Process

Bakary, I read this from my car the day you posted it. I don't know how it went under the radar? I contains much worth examining. I do notice that your communication my be a little unusual given our vernaculars are a bit different.

I would not dare to change the message you wish to relay but can we safely say that the process that you call ongoing birth or BEING born again is the same as sanctification. It would just make it a bit easier for me to follow unless you feel this word has somehow been compromised.

Also Christ having been torn as the curtain that separated the holy place from the holy of holies now gives us access to the Father through God the Son and the Spirit of Christ our God who indwells all who are regenerated.

Am I presumptuous in feeling your concern for what has become of the born again experience. It is the beginning in which men are implemented for the race. It is a beautiful miracle but like most things God has done, men have laid hold of it and elevated even what has no origination of the Spirit (the counterfeit which is the decision of man). One born again is sanctified by the blood of Christ and will continue to be sanctified (your term BEING born again) lest they prove that they were never born again which would prove their initial decision was the will of man apart from the miracle work of the Spirit. Am I following you my brother, as I would like to speak more deeply of this post?

ybic

2011/6/26 11:52Profile
bakary

GAMBIA, WEST AFRICA

Re:

God bless Lywise good to read your comment sorry I saw it late. Yes I agree with your words and that is it in many cases the born again exprience is perverted and sure the ongoing I belief is the same as sanctification for sanctification is still a work of the spirit , being born into another world , a heavenly one in a higher degree. Bless.

2011/6/28 4:51Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Thank you brother for your post.

The gospel message has been cheapened because it has been made to be a way that a sinner can escape hell and go to heaven by receiving Jesus Christ as saviour without following Jesus and becoming a true disciple.

Receiving Jesus is only the beginning of the Christian life. Eternal life is given to all those that believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and receive Him as their Lord and saviour, but God's purpose for every child of God is to mature and grow up into the full stature of Jesus Christ being conformed to the image and likeness of the Lord. This is full salvation. This is the process of sanctification that our brother was referring to.

HEB 10:39 "But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul."

Mike

2011/6/28 7:57Profile
bakary

GAMBIA, WEST AFRICA

Re:

Amen AbideinHim that is sure the heart of the message , you are right is a growing into His image which is the full salvation He came to give us. I am bless.

2011/6/28 10:02Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy