SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Check out our youtube channel promoting evangelism

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jerryaustin1

Louisiana

Check out our youtube channel promoting evangelism

Check out our youtube channel promoting evangelism. Our purpose is twofold to preach Christ to unbelievers and to be a biblical example of open air ministry.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LiftingUpChrist?feature=mhee

We also have blog telling of the experiences of the open air ministry.

http://seekingforsouls.blogspot.com/?m=0

2011/6/18 18:51Profile
Scott1969

Re: Check out our youtube channel promoting evangelism

Evangelism is much needed . We need to encourage each other in soul-wInning !

2011/6/24 19:54Profile
Scott1969

Re:

Has anyone who has read this thread preached in front of a night club ?

2011/6/25 10:03Profile
Scott1969

Re:

Is there another thread on the forum that deals with evangelism ?

2011/7/8 23:38Profile
Scott1969

Re:

How many people did you witness to today ? We just left Walmart where I talked to at least 8 people ? Do you find it difficult to share your faith ? I can't help but share the Good News with the lost ! Let's go tell them before the night comes when no man can work !

2011/7/23 0:02Profile

Re:

Never have done that before, but my daughters, two of their friends, and myself with a friend went and did "drive-by"(<--that's what my daughters called it) evangelism regularly two years ago.

We still do it when we are not busy discipling others, but it never has been a team of six since then. Now we usually go on foot.

ANYWAY driving around to bars, video stores, shopping centers, etc, getting out of the car and scattering in different directing, one on one telling others to repent of sin obey God and follow Jesus. . .that Jesus is the only way to eternal life into relationship with the Father, to some give tracts when requested, with others needing needs met, pray and help fill needs etc.
(This was very effective, and fills one with JOY UNSPEAKABLE just reaching out, by any means, with the message of Jesus Christ and His coming Kingdom (OR HELL) by any manner possible, to those walking into destruction and death. Many were those who prayed with us, have been in touch or are learning since then, to "as they are going, make disciples." PRAISE GOD!)

Yep. Drive by evangelism: drive, find a busy place, part the car and scatter in different directions, proclaim repentance and the gospel of Jesus Christ, serve those in whatever need by whatever means possible, load into the car, drive randomly to another location and do it again.

i'll come join you some time in monroe if down that way again sometime, however, my wife is black and i'm a jew.
(Interesting, to say the least, in KKK country.)

God Bless. . .
. . .and will be praying that service to Him in this will be fruitful.

gregg

2011/7/23 0:42
Scott1969

Re:

Thanks , Gregg ! There are so many opportunities out there to evangelize ! I go to two street corners in Monroe where I hold up a cross and signs. I have been to the one near ULM twice this week. I pray that many will be encouraged to seek the Lord. Also, I want to encourage other Christians to do more for the Lord. God Bless !

2011/7/23 1:31Profile
Scott1969

Re:

I had a great day of personal evangelism. We went to a thrift store where I was able to talk to seven Spanish men. At a Chinese restuarant , I gave tracts to Spanish workers. At Walmart, I talked to Hosea and his family. He placed interest in coming to our church in the morning ! I also gave tracts to two young Muslim men as there were leaving . To my surprise, they took the tracts ! A woman at Dollar Genetal recognized me from holding the cross by ULM. She said that she appreciated me being out there. That was really encouraging ! To end the day , the carhop at Sonic was giving me a tea. I didn't have a good grip on it , so it was spilt on me and on the floorboard of our van. I didn't get upset . When she brought me the new tea, I gave her a tip and a tract. How did you evangelize today ?

2011/7/23 22:47Profile
Scott1969

Re:

We distributed tracts and held signs at The Watermelon Festival last night. About 100 tracts were given out. Soul-winning brings encouragement and joy to the one that seeks to do the will of God. We may not see results right away, but to place the Gospel into hands and talking about Jesus should brighten every Christian's journey ! I can't help but to witness everywhere I go ! One man rejected a tract today, but he did shake my hand . I asked him his name and told him mine. Now I have added another name to my prayer list ! To be burdened for the lost is the will of God ! To seek out someone who is on the wrong road is the will of God ! We must love the lost ! We must evangelize with fervency and compassion ! Do you make it a point to go out of your way to tell someone about your Lord ! Do you plan a certain time to share your faith ? I encourage you to witness at least once a day. Let the Lord stir you toward the lost. Witnessing is one of the best ways to fight depression and discouragement. I have been helped many times by evangelizing and talking to someone about eternal things. Be encouraged !

2011/7/31 1:00Profile
Scott1969

Re:

I ran into a man that I worked with at Sam's about sixteen years ago. Everytime he sees me he will aak me for tracts. He knows I have them all the time. One time I had to go to our car to get some. It pays to be consistent.

2011/8/13 20:20Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy