SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : serious prayer for my sister

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

serious prayer for my sister

My sister Ashley had a really bad knee injury from about a year ago that she was never able get surgery on i believe it was some kind of torn ligament. Well she now is having swelling in her other knee. Her situation is real bad she has to use cruches. I feel really bad for her. Please pray for her healing and that our God heals her. One thing i do worry about is that she is in a relationship a serious relationship with a guy and she might be sexually active, i don't want to assume that but it is possible. I know that opens the door to the enemy and if she is i hope the lord could just convict her to repent, could you please pray not only for her healing but for the Lord to convict her of sin and bring her to repentance. Please pray that the Lord leads her to him and that he would comfort her.

2011/6/18 1:17
andres

texas,brownsville

Re: serious prayer for my sister

praying

2011/6/18 8:44Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Praying for salvation for both! Amen

2011/6/18 14:34Profile

Re:

if you could also keep my wife Allyce in prayer to her leg has been bothering her too a lot. I would also pray for protection for my house and family in general, satan might be heavily under attack against me and my family, especially for the fact i have been praying for everyone and their salvation.

2011/6/19 1:33

Re:

Quote:
satan might be heavily under attack

Huh? If only!!!

(yes, i know what you *meant*)

2011/6/19 2:29

Re:

my wife and sister our still struggling with their injuries today, my mom also has had her hands acting up again, the stuff from the doctor was working but now it isn't she is going to have go to a dermatologist, but anyways keep them in prayer for injuries and salvation. God bless you all for your prayers.

2011/6/19 16:13

Re:

she had to go to the hospital to get her knee drained, so continue to keep her in prayer. Thank you

2011/6/20 12:40

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy