SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer for elderly woman

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

prayer for elderly woman

I have put prayer requests up for June before about her hearing and other things. As of late her shoulder has really been bothering her and today it was really bad I could tell it hurt her a lot and she really needed prayer and encouragement. She was having a hard time trusting the Lord. I did talk to her and pray for her, I remembered everybody who have gone out of their way for me and that I needed to do the same for her. I tried to point her to trust Christ alone and not me or no person because that is what it took for me and my healing and deliverance. But anyways she so much needs prayer right now, I hate the feeling of hopelessness and I feel her pain. Please pray for the Lord to show strong in her life and to comfort her and encourage her and that he would let her see.

2011/6/15 0:59

Re: prayer for elderly woman

June is doing a lot better, she is still having a little shoulder soreness, but she said that even though she feels the pain she has assurance that everything is going to be okay a presence she said. I told her i would continue praying for her, please keep her in continued prayer.

2011/6/18 1:19

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy