Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Urgent and Needful Site Upgrades

Saints,

Please pray for some urgent needs:

- Technical Help to upgrade servers and coding on the website.

- Wisdom on better coding for the website so it loads faster and has less problems and downtime.

- Provision for the ministry for these needs and protection on the servers from the Evil One.

- Wisdom and grace for myself (greg gordon) as I continue to server to faciliate these changes.

some of these problems are because of the growth of the website and the traffic to the site so they are good problems but very needful to start to pray much over and also have the wisdom to make good changes.

May all this glorify Jesus Christ. Thank you for praying.

2011/6/7 23:20Profile

Re: Urgent and Needful Site Upgrades

Praying!!

2011/6/8 2:04
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thank you.

2011/6/8 9:51Profile
MaryJane

Re:

will be praying

2011/6/8 9:53Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

thank you sister.

2011/6/8 11:46Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Brother Greg, SI, you and the others behind the scene are water to a dry and thirsty nation. I am so thankful that you said you want to be here until the Lord comes back is such a comfort as there is still so much i have not read or listened to. And the fellowship is as rich as can be.

Have your prayer card with a sticky note - Oct. 21-22 on my desk so I can pray throughout the day. All glory to God.

Continued provision, protection, guidance, revelations & sweet quiet times with Him.

And may I be so bold as to ask our Heavenly Father that He bring a lovely wife to Brother Greg, a help meete to share their lives together. Prepare both to be like minded, with the same heart for You Lord and the same vision for Your glory Lord. Your perfect timing, Your perfect will be done that You may be glorified in all the earth.

Also, I love the donate button. Rather have that then advertisements. You might want to put your mailing address on that page also so others can mail a check. Just a suggestion.

Anyway, you are dearly appreciated and loved. Lifting up no man but honoring those He has called to take us all into a deeper relationship with our Heavenly Father.

What an awesome God we serve!

Abiding in Him

J_H

2011/6/8 13:02Profile
learjet

Re: Urgent and Needful Site Upgrades

Greg,

I'd be happy to help you in any way possible, I'm a web developer by trade and have some free time on my hands.

Feel free to PM me anytime that is good for you and I can talk with you online or over the phone.

2011/6/8 15:31Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Praying diligently, brother Greg.

2011/6/9 1:06Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Prayers being lifted here as well dear brother.

2011/6/9 1:21Profile
gazzer

Re:

let this site continue with out hindarense from the evil one , protect and strengthen those in charge of this site,, amen ,i believe god will answer our prayers ,it is his will , to exort and edafie his children , thank you father for hearing us again ,,

2011/6/9 2:13Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy