SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Holy Convocation: Prayer & Historic Revival (March 2-4, 2012) Kansas City, MO

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Holy Convocation: Prayer & Historic Revival (March 2-4, 2012) Kansas City, MO

Saints,

If you are especially in the Kansas City area I strongly encourage you to attend this conference. Bryan Purtle and others have a tremendous vision from the Lord putting these events together. May God speak to His body clearly in these last days.

----

Theme: PRAYER & HISTORIC REVIVAL

“Lord, I have heard the report about You and I fear. O Lord, revive Your work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make it known; in wrath remember mercy.” -Hab. 3.2. “For I will pour out water on the thirsty land and streams upon the dry ground; I will pour out My Spirit on your offspring and My blessing on your descendants.” -Is. 44.3
The event is free of cost but we will be taking up a free will offering during the event.

You can register here:
http://holyconvocation.eventbrite.com/

Convocation Speakers:

Dr. Michael L. Brown
Michael L. Brown is the founder and president of FIRE School of Ministry in Concord, North Carolina, director of the Coalition of Conscience, and host of the daily, nationally, syndicated talk radio show, “The Line of Fire,” as well as the host of the Jewish-outreach, documentary TV series, “Think It Thru,” which airs internationally on the INSP network. He became a believer in Jesus 1971 as a sixteen year-old, heroin-shooting, LSD-using Jewish rock drummer. Since then, he has preached throughout America and around the world, bringing a message of repentance, revival, reformation, and cultural revolution.
www.askdrbrown.org

David Ravenhill
David Ravenhill has a burden to see the Church come to maturity through intimacy with God. He has worked as a missionary, pastor, and teacher for more than 45 years. His ministry has taken him worldwide. David, son of the late Leonard Ravenhill, has a passion to see the Body of Christ brought to maturity and intimacy with God. He has authored six books, while his articles have appeared in various Christian publications. David and his wife Nancy make their home in Siloam Springs, Arkansas.
www.davidravenhill.com

Samuel Clough
Samuel Clough has a burden for the raising up of prophets who carry the Word of the Lord. He is laboring to see voices raised up who are sent from the place of prayer by the Holy Spirit in the hour of shaking to prepare the earth for the return of the King. He and his family currently reside in Kansas City and are on staff with the International House of Prayer. Samuel is a leader in the Global Prayer Room, International House of Prayer University (IHOPU), and the Luke18 Project.
www.samuelclough.com

Bryan Purtle
Bryan lives in the inner-city of Kansas City with his wife Audrey and their five children. Together, they carry a jealousy for the pursuit and proclamation of knowledge of God. In 2002 they founded a community of believers that came to be known as theTent of David Fellowship. They served as senior leaders of the fellowship for 7 years. In 2011 they founded the Antioch Prayer Society, a ministry devoted to prayer, true fellowship, and the recovery of foundational preaching in the Church, and the proclamation of the Gospel in society.
www.antiochprayersociety.org
www.thoughtsuponrising.com

---

Antioch Prayer Society

The Antioch Prayer Society was founded in March of 2011 by Bryan & Audrey Purtle. It serves with a burden and vision to proclaim the Gospel and plant fellowships that are marked by the Lord for prayer, community and life together, and the raising up of voices who will declare the the knowledge of God, as He is, in Kansas City and abroad. In September of 2011, we will be founding the Antioch Prayer Fellowship in mid-town Kansas City. “…. that in all things Christ might have the supremacy.”

http://www.antiochprayersociety.org

2011/6/5 12:08Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy