SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : "American Christianity Does Not Conform To Historical Christianity"~PaulWasher

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

"American Christianity Does Not Conform To Historical Christianity"~PaulWasher

"American Christianity does not conform to historical Christianity" and it is distorted". ~Paul Washer

"Most of everything we call Christianity today in America is wrong."~ Paul Washer

He rightly states we "have been raised under a great deal of spiritual fraud" in this culture". Here is the excellant sermon link:

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=122081214317

Title: Are You a True Disciple

2011/6/3 20:31
lylewise

Celina, Texas

Re: "American Christianity Does Not Conform To Historical Christianity"~Pau

I love Paul Washer. God used his teaching on Marriage (the initial part on God's Sovereignty) to bring me to Christ.

So if you hold to what he is saying in this sermon what is your response. How will this effect your walk, evangelism, prayers, fellowship, church attendance, studies, concerns, missions, etc... In other words if you agree with what Washer is saying, then how have you responded. We cannot meet something like this and walk away the same. I am not saying that this is new to you. I am just curious how you have reacted to it. Thank you for post CyAn.

lyle

2011/6/3 21:11Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

To make sure the work that is coming forth of me is of Him.

Colossians 1:27-29 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

He in me and me in Him. Put a sock in the water and the water becomes one with the sock.

In Christ, the whole part of who I am.

Phillip

2011/6/4 22:09Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy