SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Gospel For Asia - Friday Prayer Meeting Tonight (live video)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Gospel For Asia - Friday Prayer Meeting Tonight (live video)

Saints,

This is a tremendous time if you can make it at 7:30pm CST tonight. I always enjoy so greatly praying with the GFA staff for the lost world and for the burdens the Lord puts on their hearts.

---

Tonight our staff family will be meeting together to pray for needs on the field, as we do the first Friday of every month.

You may watch the stream and join us at www.gfa.org/prayer, from 7:30 until 9:30 Central Time tonight. You'll be glad you did, and your labors will not be in vain as we wage battle together through prayer!

http://www.gfa.org/prayer

2011/6/3 13:46Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re: Gospel For Asia - Friday Prayer Meeting Tomorrow - Fri. (live video)

Reposted by Joyful_Heart
(11.04.11 - Friday night, tomorrow.)

Saints,

This is a tremendous time if you can make it at 7:30pm CST tonight. I always enjoy so greatly praying with the GFA staff for the lost world and for the burdens the Lord puts on their hearts.

You may watch the stream and join us at www.gfa.org/prayer, from 7:30 until 9:30 Central Time tonight. You'll be glad you did, and your labors will not be in vain as we wage battle together through prayer!

(They have a slide show that explains the needs etc. then we pray after each one. It is an honor to pray. Will change your life. It has and is changing mine. The things of God are becoming clearer & a simple perspective of what is truly important to Him is becoming a reality.) Please join in. God bless us all with more of His heart.

http://www.gfa.org/prayer

2011/11/3 13:10Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy