SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Last Words of Great Saints!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
Tears_of_joy

Re: Last Words of Great Saints!

[b]James Durham -[/b]

“For all I have preached or written, there is but one Scripture I can remember and dare grip to–’Him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out.’”

2007/3/18 21:14Profile
Tears_of_joy

[b]F.B. Meyer - [/b]

[color=000066][b]“Read me something from the Bible, something brave and triumphant.”[/b][/color]

2007/3/18 21:16Profile
Tears_of_joy

[b]John Bunyan -[/b]

[color=000066][b]“Weep not for me, but for yourselves. I go to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ; Who will, no doubt, through the mediation of His Blessed Son, receive me, though a sinner: when I hope we shall ere long meet to sing the new song, and remain everlastingly happy, world without end, Amen!”[/b][/color]

2007/3/18 21:29Profile
Tears_of_joy

[b]John Kershaw[/b] -

“God is faithful! God is faithful!”

2007/3/18 21:30Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re:

-----------------------------------------------

[color=6600CC]2Ti 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished [my] course, I have kept the faith: [/color]
[color=6600CC]2Ti 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. [/color]

Paul
---------------------------------------------

"In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost."
"This is my last will and testament, which I request my executors, who are named within, to see executed."

"It is to thee, O Lord God, that I owe all things; and it is to thee, that I now surrender up all that I am. Do with me, O my God, whatsoever thou pleasest. To thee, in an act of irrevocable donation, I give up both my body and my soul, to be disposed of according to thy will. Thou seest my nakedness and misery without Thee. Thou knowest that there is nothing in heaven, or in earth, that I desire but Thee alone. Within thy hands, O God, I leave my soul, not relying for my salvation on any good that is in me, but soley on thy mercies, and the merits and sufferings of my Lord Jesus Christ."

Madam Jean Guyon

-----------------------------------------------

2007/3/19 0:07Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

[b]David Livingstone[/b] -

[b][color=000066]“Build me a hut to die in. I am going home.”[/color][/b]

[b]William Gadsby[/b] -

“[color=000066][b]I shall soon be with Him. Victory, Victory, Victory [then raising his hand], for ever.[/b][/color]”

2007/4/17 13:38Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy