SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Site (Maintenance) Problems - May 30th

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Site (Maintenance) Problems - May 30th

Saints,

I apologize for the downtime of the website and it not working. We have worked a work-around for now but there are some extensive changes that need to occour and we ask for your prayers as we continue to try and keep this ministry running for the least possible cost for the maximum impact for the kingdom of God.

Please also keep this ministry website in your prayers daily (this is very important).

2011/5/30 20:29Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re: Site (Maintenance) Problems - May 30th

Thank the Lord it's still here! :))

Will continue in prayer for it.

2011/5/30 21:31Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Good job

Looking great. Appreciate your hard work.

white stone

2011/5/30 23:54Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Continuing in prayer. We thank God daily for this work.

2011/5/31 0:40Profile
sonsigns

Brumley Missouri

Thanks for all of your hard work on this site Greg:) It is definitely a God send. I will pray for Sermonindex every day.

To be honest I haven't been. I have been praying for those on sermon Index but have neglected praying for the one site and ministry that has help me the most in my Christian walk on the Internet for several years now.

thank you Greg for being faithful to your calling. I love you Brother, keep up the excellent work.

William

2011/5/31 1:21Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Amen dearest brother. I agree with all that is said and I do pray but my prayers will increase and intensify. The thought of not having SI with the fellowship, teachings, music etc. is just chilling. I pray the Lord give an extra amount of protection, provision, knowledge from above and abundant amount of grace for you Greg. You are deeply appreciated and loved. The Lord is with you. No doubts. AGAPE. Amen.

2011/5/31 11:18Profile
Enochh

Indianapolis

yes brother I, like so many others have already expressed, really appreciate what you do here. I could not express to you enough how God has used this site to bring me back from a barren place. I must admit I was in a panic when the site was down. I have taken you and this work for granted. I repent. I will pray from this day forward. Love you Greg....Jeff

2011/5/31 14:52Profile
browny

The ministry of SI is such a blessing to me... in my walk with the Lord.. the encouragement I receive... the felloship with believers... I could not say it more clear and right out of my heart like the way Joyful-Heart is saying"...

" ... my prayers will increase and intensify. The thought of not having SI with the fellowship, teachings, music etc. is just chilling. I pray the Lord give an extra amount of protection, provision, knowledge from above and abundant amount of grace for you Greg. You are deeply appreciated and loved. The Lord is with you. No doubts. AGAPE. Amen."

Amen to that!!
browny

2011/6/1 3:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy