SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : REGARDING OLGA'S VISION

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Hyster

USA

REGARDING OLGA'S VISION

Please do not overanalyze her vision and thus toss it out. Jesus wanted her to see how the Devil, the accuser, is trying to sift her like wheat. I have visions, and my first, after I prayed to God to speak to me in my dreams (I wanted to know my shortcomings, the ones I was blind to) the very first night I had a dream of being at a bus stop in an orange dress that had been hanging in my closet for yrs and still had the tag on it (I was a clothes horse/idolator) I saw a bus with white-robed people on it. One had a bishop's hat on. My suitcase was packed & ready. A friend walked up to me whom I recognized & said 'That's a pretty dress' I felt ashamed & said, 'I've had it a long time but have never worn it.' Suddenly it was time to leave. I stood up, but my sister came out of nowhere & told me I had left a bunch of stuff at my house. I should have stayed, but I raced behind her down some dark & cloudy hallway & ended up in my bathroom. I opened the closet but it was empty. I grabbed a bunch of PANTS hangers & pulled them out. 'What is this?' I asked. Then I went to my other bathroom & opened a suitcase where I found hair rollers, curling irons & the like.' The dream ended. I meditated to the Holy Spirit for enlightenment, & I recalled the parable of the ten virgins. I did not have my oil, and I was left behind. Brother or sister, when you are shown this by God, you become filled with almost a sense of panic. Yet still, I struggled to comply because of my attachment to the clothing. Later I came across Olga's vision of hell. It affirmed what I learned in my dream. The empty pants hangers meant I should get rid of them. Deut 22.5 "A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman's garment; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God." I eventually tossed out my clothes that were revealing or had sequins on them and dress much more plainly now. Sold my gold & silver jewelry in obedience to scripture, except for my wedding band. Layers of this world are being peeled away from me, little by little. Simplify, He tells my heart. In a strange twist of things, after I read about Olga and was still pondering her vision, I laid a pair of my jeans over a dining room light fixture to keep them off the dirty floor while I worked on remodeling my house. Well, I turned the light on like a dummy & went outside. I returned and smelled something like it was burning. I gasped & ran to the pants, and they had a scorch mark on the backside. Accident/coincidence? No. My Lord knows I have become increasingly sensitive to the Holy Spirit at all times, and I am accepting of teaching through signs. My discernment has improved. I have been a repentant since 04-09 and I am a work in progress. It has been difficult to give up wearing jeans & boots, but I have gotten used to it. Actually, my demeanor is much more feminine and soft since I have started wearing only dresses. There is a local community near where I live where the women only wear dresses & wear their hair long, but tidy. I kept running into these women everywhere after I read Olga's vision. I will wear pants at times like mowing the grass & jogging around my neighborhood but that's about it. For those who think all of the old law has passed, my Yeshua has placed in my heart this scripture that I carry with me CONSTANTLY. Matt. 5:17-19 "Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away (and they haven't yet) NOT ONE JOT NOR TITTLE WILL PASS FROM THE LAW until all is accomplished. Whosoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments & teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them & teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. I hope this forum will welcome more of my visions, for the Lord has given me much to pass on. I have a lot of dreams that have come true, and many times I'm left wondering what to do with them, because they seem very important and not just for me. I met a prophet, who gave me a message from the Lord that said "My Little One, Speak what is in your heart, for it is I who placed it in your heart. You have nothing to fear. Amen Thank You Jesus. My only advice to you is to turn your back on the world's idols and pleasure-seeking ways if you want to get closer to God. For 44 yrs I was far away from God, but now I am closer than I could have ever dreamed, and He astounds me with signs and wonders Joel 2 28:29. Like the scripture asserts, he will show signs and wonders on those whom He pours out His spirit. So many people go to churches that do not use the gifts of the Spirit like the first church did, that is, the laying on of hands and speaking in tongues etc. It is not a church, but my prayer group that does these things. Truly, the way is narrow and the path difficult. If one is not swimming against this world like a salmon struggling to go upstream and bear its young, one is on the broad path of destruction that Olga saw. If the salmon swam with the water, it would never reaches its destination to bear fruit. It would be swept to the ocean to be eaten by sharks. Be a salmon that endures. The Lord placed that parable in my heart. Encourage others to read the Word and abide in it, and thus abide in Him. Shalom to you.

2011/5/25 14:34Profile

Re: REGARDING OLGA'S VISION

Good word ny sister. Nay God continue to bless you with his presence.

2011/5/25 15:49

Re: REGARDING OLGA'S VISION

Good word ny sister. Nay God continue to bless you with his presence.

2011/5/25 15:50

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy