SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : God is calling His people unto Himself

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

God is calling His people unto Himself

The Remnants time is fast approaching brothers and sisters. As surely as the Lord is coming, the cry from the remnant is stirring. Like the inner witness of the Spirit which is beyond definition , so the hearts cry of the Remnant grows and cannot be explained. The Word of God cries out like a beacon of light into the blackness of the current darkness in which we now dwell. We look all around and the walls have been breached. A dreadful famine stalks the land and the people’s faces are gaunt and their spiritual bodies ravaged by a lack of the Word of God preached with power.

The drought has turned the land into a featureless desert that is consuming souls. We who walk with the Bread of life and waters that flow from His throne, mourn for what we survey. And the Word of God cries forth ” I will surely assemble all of you O Jacob. I will gather the Remnant of Israel. I will put them together like sheep of the fold. Like a flock in the midst of their pasture. They shall make a loud noise because of so many people ( Micah 2:12)

Praise God for He says ” I will.” It is God Himself who is gathering His people. He is the Shepherd of His people. Even though we are walking through the valley of darkness with the shadow of death all around, it is He who makes us lie down in green pastures. He leads us to the waters of life in a land where there is no rain. It is He who restores the souls of His Remnant flock as they walk the narrow path of righteousness and holiness.

Gods Remnant people ” break out.” ( Micah 2:13) God speaks through His people to the leaders of the church. ” Is it not for you to know justice?” ( Micah 3:1) You see brothers and sisters, who should know justice more than those who call themselves after the name which is above every name, Jesus? And yet these rulers are described thus by the Lord ” You who hate good and love evil. Who strip the skin fro my people and the flesh from their bones. Who also eat the flesh of my people, flay their skin from them. Break their bones and chop them in pieces like meat from the pot, like flesh from the caldron.” ( Micah 3 :2-4)

This is a damning indictment on religious men. There will come a time when these men cry out to God but He will not hear them ( Micah 3:4) IN fact, darkness has already fallen upon the false prophet and the false professor. The darkness is increasing and they will stumble in deep darkness like blind men without a stick. They will grasp and grope as the sun goes down and the night arrives. (Micah 3:6-7) And at the very same time, Gods Remnant people will be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit ( Micah 3:8) They will know justice and walk mightily and boldly declare to Jacob his transgressions and to Israel his sin. ( Micah 3:8)

And what are the sins of the churches? They have built up the visible church with bloodshed and iniquity. They have judged for bribes. Her ministers have taught for pay. Her prophets have divined for money. Yet, they lean on the Lord and call upon His name and say ” Is not the Lord among us?” (Micah 3:11-2) And so they believe that no harm can come to them. Therefore God will plow the visible church like a field and it shall become a heap of ruins.( Micah 3:9-11) In that day, the Lord will assemble the lame and gather the outcast and those He has afflicted, His remnant people and He will make them mighty in Spirit( Micah 4:6,7) And the Lord shall be a strong tower to His flock. ( Micah 4:8) This is the same flock of Micah 2:12 , the same assembled people and they will come forth as the Lord delivers.

There is birth pangs all over Christendom right now brothers and sisters. The cries of pain and anguish will continue to ring out until the Remnant children come forth and He shall stand and feed His flock. And all Gods children will stand strong in the Lord, in the majesty and glory of our God and they will abide in Him forever. ( Micah 5:3,4)

2011/5/23 0:18
MyVeryHeart

Paradise, California

Re: God is calling His people unto Himself

amen

2011/5/23 2:08Profile

Re:

Amen to your amen MyVeryHeart. Of course your online name is exactly what He wants, our very hearts.......brother Frank

2011/5/23 9:04

Re: God is calling His people unto Himself

There's a period of darkness before The LORD's return.

From the time that the Saints get the revelation that they're in that time period that precedes His coming until He finally does break through the clouds with His "Brightness" - there's a time period of great darkness and not all have reckoned on that length of time of darkness nor have they given all to and for Him.
They will not have enough oil to get through that period of time.
They will look to those who do, for some oil to see their way through the period of darkness.
Those who have an ample amount will not be able to give to those who hadn't prepared their hearts - lest the anxiously waiting Bride not have enough for themselves.
They will not be 'drained' by those who did not prepare themselves spiritually for that time, because of a lack of desperate Love for The Bridegroom from those who ask of them for some more oil. Those who didn't have their minds on any future period of great darkness before He Comes.
Their minds were elsewhere and when that Great Day Comes - He will say to them, "I never knew you."

LOVE for the Bridegroom gives all that it's has to obtain the lamp and as much oil as one can hold.
LOVE for the Bridegroom has nothing else that's more important to do but to long for His appearing and prepare herself for that most important Day that will ever be.
The day that she'll stand before her Beloved, once and forever more.
His Word is The Lamp and His Spirit of Truth the Oil.
It's beyond time to be certain we've closed ourselves in with Both His Words and His Spirit and have that true heart's passion of Love for the Bridegroom that only the True Bride will be found to have.

Don't look to others to get you through. Close yourself in with Him and Love Him with all of your heart, mind, soul and strength and cleave to His Words and His Spirit of Truth. Make your Love for Him certain - testing it by how often do we desire after Him within a day and each day.
Long for Him - desire after Him and His Words and guidance of His Spirit of Truth more than life itself.
That's the Love of the true Bride. Her heart has entered selfless Love and sees Only through the eyes of Him Who her heart and mind dwells in.

The 'easy days' of being a 'christian' are over.
Let's be found to have given all that we have to seek after our Beloved. Amen.

2011/5/23 10:44
Renoncer

Re:

Be ready for the fulfillment of the ages; the prophecies are coming to a close. For those who have ears to hear, listen to what the Spirit says to the churches. Learn from Israel's history. The harlot has gone too far; the time of her destruction is near. As for you, oh remnant, come out from among her.

Depart, depart, go out from there; touch no unclean thing; go out from the midst of her; purify yourselves, you who bear the vessels of the LORD.
(Isaiah 52:11)

2011/5/23 11:05Profile
lylewise

Celina, Texas

Re:

I do love the application of the parable used by JiG as this is an age in which so many are dependent on something other than a personal relationship with Christ. We cannot feed on another to substitue the eating of Christ's flesh and the drink which is His blood. There obviously is a calling out. There obviously is an increase in evil. There for sure is a deadness in much religion around us. I just don't know for sure if this is the final gathering and preperation. I do believe there have been times in past history where others who have gone before us have kept themselves ready while seeing the growing evil and feeling the burden to sound the warning fearing the consequences that result from dead religion.

2011/5/23 15:15Profile

Re:

"I just don't know for sure if this is the final gathering and preperation. I do believe there have been times in past history where others who have gone before us have kept themselves ready while seeing the growing evil and feeling the burden to sound the warning fearing the consequences that result from dead religion."

Good point lylewise. The truth is no one " knows ," for sure. We are told that we should be able to discern the signs of the times. Yet, in the two great world wars, many British Christians believed, esspecially the second world war, that the end was near. Of course, at this time and at all times previous, there was no state or Country called Israel.

When it comes to matters of end times, there is no person or group of people that will be able to tell anyone anything. There is today a terrible reliance upon teachers, leaders, rulers and so on. Now, do not get me wrong, all of these people have thier places, but none of them usurp the Lord Jesus and His holy Spirit. We must be able to hear that small still voice, we must know the Word of God, when all else fails we must be able to rely upon the relationship that we have with the Lord. He is the one that will never leave us nor forsake us. The Holy Spirit is the one that will lead and guide us into all truth.

In a day which is supposedly the most Biblicaly illiterate generation in over 300 years, we see more reliance upon men and their teachings. And so, I would say to any Christian " What is the Lord saying to you? What is the Holy Spirit witnessing to you in your own spirit? How does that tie in with Scripture?"

The best advice anyone can give to you is to follow the Word of God and the Spirit of God. One will never contradict the other, one testifies of and the other magnifies the Lord Jesus Christ. Obedience to that voice that you know will never lead you astray. The original post I wrote was to encourage all those who know the Lord and know HIs voice to stay close to the Lord, I wrote it at the urging of the Lord( although some may disagree:) ........brother Frank

2011/5/23 21:18

Re:

Jesus-is-God writes.......

"Don't look to others to get you through. Close yourself in with Him and Love Him with all of your heart, mind, soul and strength and cleave to His Words and His Spirit of Truth. Make your Love for Him certain - testing it by how often do we desire after Him within a day and each day.
Long for Him - desire after Him and His Words and guidance of His Spirit of Truth more than life itself.
That's the Love of the true Bride. Her heart has entered selfless Love and sees Only through the eyes of Him Who her heart and mind dwells in."

Amen!!!

2011/5/28 8:32
allaboard

Re:

Quote:
The 'easy days' of being a 'christian' are over.

What "easy" days? Did I miss something?

When you say stop listening to man, what does that cover?

Preachers
Sermons
Audios

What exactly do you mean?

2011/5/28 9:37Profile

Re:

I believe that Jesus-is-God maybe referring to the fact that persecution is coming to those of us who dwell in the West. There has not been much of a cost to be a Christian in the modern western world, at least in comparrison to the rest of the world. In the last days, great deception will come upon the church, and if it were possible, even the elct would be fooled, so it is important, no vital, to know the Word of God and that small still voice, to be led by the Holy Spirit into all truth........brother Frank

2011/5/28 14:42

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy