Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Pray for my parents Salvation

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MichaelLiao

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Pray for my parents Salvation

Hello brothers and sisters at sermonindex,

I do thank you brothers and sisters for offering your prayers and interceding for me as I was going through and still going through heavy persecution by my parents. I am quite traumatized at the moment and pretty tired at heart. But the LORD has been speaking to me through His Word, especially through the Psalms. Brothers and sisters, I ask for a favour and that is to pray for my parents' salvation. Their heart is extremely hard towards the Lord Jesus and I realized that so many times I tried to reason with them and all they do is shout me down. As of now I realized that the battle is no longer mines, but the LORD's, for only He can make salvation possible now. I ask that you will travail in prayer for them. My mother's name is Rui Fang Zhou and my father's name is Liao Xian Sheng. Please pray that God will save them, have mercy on them, and forgive them, for they know not what they are doing. Thank you all for your support my brethren, I love you all!

I ask this all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,

- Michael Liao

2011/5/22 20:40Profile
Ruthiepoothie

Denton, Tx

Re: Pray for my parents Salvation

I will pray!! I have a return prayer request - one of my students came out of Islam to follow Jesus Christ, his name is Mahimur and his parents are forbidding him to go to a Christian fellowship. He goes to a public high school where there are few if any - Christians sold out to Jesus. He is really being attacked with doubt and discouragement right now. Please pray,
am praying for Rui Fang and Liao Xian and you!!

2011/5/22 21:42Profile
MichaelLiao

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re:

Thank you for your prayers, I pray that Mahimur will have the Lord Jesus to guide him into more of the joy of Christ. I know that when persecution comes, death may be worked in us, but the life of the resurrected Christ is made manifest even more (2 Cor 4:7-12). I myself am still quite traumatized, but thank God that I know that I am not alone in times of trial, as I know many of my brethren are also going through persecution. May we all travail in long prayers and weeping for the lost.

In Christ,

- Michael Liao

2011/5/22 22:50Profile
mama27

Re:

You have my prayers!

2011/5/22 23:26Profile
MichaelLiao

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re:

May the LORD reward you exceedingly in heaven!

2011/5/22 23:54Profile
istina

Re: be comforted

dear brother, I understand you very well, it is indeed a great to be seperated because use you have received Christ and they haven't. And when before you were loved and acceped by them. Believe me it is not only parents but powers behind them. Pray for them to get weakened and for the Lord's delievrence to com upon you family. Jesus was misunderstood by His mother aтв his brothers in the begining og His ministry but they turnt to be his faithful followers, Paul's relatives became Christians before him, so who knows what can happen.
Pray, do not speak out until you are sure they can receive , lead normal life and let them see that their fears about you in vain and actually the Lord will bless you and maybe them through you. God will let you to go through this test for His purposes but this will be finished one day and maybe soon. Lena

2011/5/29 11:34Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy