SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : The best way to download the audio messages.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 The best way to download the audio messages.

To download the audio messages follow the steps below:

1. Go to the downloads section, by clicking on the 'downloads' link in the menu.

2. Choose a speaker. Then find the audio sermon title you want to download.

3. Right Click on the title of the sermon and choose the option: 'Save Target As'. Then in the dialog box choose where to save the file on your Hard Drive. **Make sure to rename the file, ie. to the title of the sermon.

2003/9/8 0:33Profile
carmose

Re: The best way to download the audio messages.

Hi Greg, When I get to the sermon I want, I right click, but the "save target as" option isn't available to me. It's in the menu, but in light grey not letting me chose it? Any ideas on how why this is or how I can download another way? Thanks!

2004/9/12 21:34Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"Sometimes the 'Content Advisor' gets switched on which can gray out the 'save target as'. Have a quick look at 'Tools > Options > Content tab, and see if the 'Content Advisor' has been enabled.

-disable it and it should work. close the browser window and open a new one after.

2004/9/12 21:40Profile
carmose

Re:

That did it!!!! You're terrific. I've been goofing around for days and days trying to figure it out... Thanks so much for the solution!!!!

2004/9/12 21:49Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
That did it!!!! You're terrific. I've been goofing around for days and days trying to figure it out... Thanks so much for the solution!!!!

No problem feel free to introduce yourself here: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=13&856]Welcome & Intro[/url] I look forward to hearing more from you. God Bless.

2004/9/12 21:55Profile
Cato

Re:

When I copy these files they show up as a "php" file and Itunes will not accept it...can you tell me how to get these sermonds into Itunes? thanks

2006/10/23 20:20Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Simply rename the files from the .php extension to a .mp3 are you on a MAC or PC?

2006/10/23 21:07Profile
repentcanada

Re:

I cannot download audio files with mozilla firefox, only with explorer. does anyone know how you can download and save with mozilla firefox??

2006/10/24 0:57Profile
Cato

Re:

I am on a PC...ok, so where and how do you rename a file from a php to an mp3...I don't see that option...I have 'right clicked' etc. GOT IT...I "Open in New Window",,,rename and put .MP3 at the end of it...phew...that only took a couple of weeks to finally work out...tks

2006/10/24 20:15Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

repentcanada,

Do you have the Download them all extention? https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/201/

After you download it you can right click on the file and you will have a few options.

Save Link with DTa on.... this one opens a box where you can change the file name and location.

Start link with DTa one click - this one just starts downloading it to the location you have chose.

2006/10/24 20:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy