Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Return of Christ

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bakary

GAMBIA, WEST AFRICA

The Return of Christ

The Return of Christ

I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. (John 14 v18-21).

"

"Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortalit" (1corinthians 15v 51-53).

"Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; Who hath saved us, and called [us] with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

But is now made manifest by the APPEARING of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:"(2Timothy 1v8-10)

In a concern of given a further clarity to what some of us mean when we speak about the return of Christ the following scriptures are quoted to help us see that the return of Christ is not a one way thing but a continual manifestation of HIS glory to HIS saints from glory to glory unto the final climax and ultimate return which HE has reserve IN HIS own timing .

In the quotation from the scriptures from John 14 v18-21, the LORD made it cleared to HIS disciples that HE was going away in Body that HE might return to them in Spirit, so that they might also know true worship in spirit and Truth in a higher glory because God is spirit.

In my case for example as a citizen of a country dominated by Muslims It is the custom of some of them to asked me "where is Jesus" what I keep answering is " Jesus is in me , and HE is everywhere if you desire to know HIM HE will manifest Himself to you, go to your room , be sincere and ask HIM to reveal HIMSELF to you , HE died on the cross to free you from the power of sin by giving you HIS nature etc" . We are hearing stories about Christ manifesting HIMSELF to Muslims as the ever Living Savior here. You see the world around us needs to know Christ is always ready to appear and manifest HIMSELF in them ,to teach them and make them disciples even as HE is making us . HE is living , and everywhere , they do not have to look hear or there but they must know Christ is so near the door of there heart waiting for there invitation .It is HE that was dead , and now Lives for evermore, the Alpha and omega , He that was, that is , and that is always to come in a higher manifestation of HIS return or manifestation.Our God is not dead, dumb , neither is HE static waiting for a certain day to deal with all evil , all this was accomplice on the cross , HE is still appearing in men and ending the work of evil within there heart by saving them from the final day of the wrath to come and making them know the reality of :

"I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also" even as told HIS disciples in HIS earthly days.

Children of God , does not a visitation of the LORD in us bring unspeakable joy even if it is in a vision ? how do we feel in such times, is it not as if we are already in paradise consume by infinite Love , and purity ?

I will add here some expression of the appearing of Christ I wrote on an article title "Following the Glory " for a more clarity. This is not a head doctrine but visitation I personally experience in my work with the Lord.

HIS RESSURECTION OR APPERING IN GLORY

“For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the SON OF MAN BE ASHAMED, WHEN HE SHALL COME IN HIS GLORY, AND HIS FATHER AND OF THE HOLY ANGELS” (Luke 9v26).

From the preceding scripture above we can find HIS APPEARING or the Glory of His resurrection can be in three, we have:

1. HIS COMING IN HIS OWN GLORY

2. HIS COMING IN HIS FATHER

3. HIS COMING IN HIS HOLY ANGELS

1. HIS COMING IN HIS OWN GLORY

HIS coming in HIS own glory is the manifestation of HIS GLORY in a human bodily form, in revealing a measure of HIS GLORY TO HIS CHILDREN. HIS earthly day in Israel is an example of the Manifestation of HIS glory in body form. It is true that many saw his body, but the Glory was not reveal to them. When the LORD visits us through a bodily Form, if it we are to partake in HIS GLORY there must be an immediate inward revelation of a measure of HIS Glory, though we see HIM without our Body. Any glorified appearance of the LORD is always within our spirits; but HE does this to communicate to our senses using even our natural eyes, to see a symbolic of the HOLY HEVEANLY Glory. A True bodily visitation of the LORD, reveals HIS holy pure nature within us, and there is always a deep cry within our spirits to be conformed to HIS image; IN RIGHTEOUNESS AND HOLINESS. This visitation can either be in dreams, visions or a point where our natural eyes see this symbolic Visitation. This type of visitation has been a comfort to many Saints, after Going through a period of death, and burial of the Cross. The LORD uses this mighty visitation to strengthen and keep them moving. The LORD does not use this mechanism to speak to all of HIS Children, a reason only known to HIM.

2. HIS COMING IN HIS FATHER

In the Glory of this type of Heavenly Visitation, the LORD directly speaks to our spirit, without the aid of any instrument or bodily visitation. In this Kind of visitation HE reveal himself as the Creator , and the oneness of the Son and the Father become revealed into our spirits. Our spirit becomes so submissive to the HOLY SPIRIT that without any audible Voice, a spiritual understanding of the Kingdom becomes revealed to our spirits. In this type of visitation, Heavenly mysteries become revealed to our spirits, within a short period of time. This is accompanied with unspeakable joy of Glory. This manner of Visitation could also be audible but no image is seen.

3. HIS COMING IN HIS ANGELS

This is the point the LORD uses to speak to HIS children through Instruments. It could literally be Angels, Human vessels, Scriptures , books, nature etc. This is the Most widely form of communication the LORD uses to speak to HIS children. Yes, if it is HIM speaking into the spirit, there is always a manifestation of HIS Glory in it. This method of Divine Leading is not to be confused with the natural human wisdom, people gain from reading books written by saints, Scripture or listening to Preachers without a revelation in the spirit. There is always a glory in any new Truth which is revealed into our spirits, in any of the means above. Many Modern Evangelists have made the so called sinners prayer a doctrine, but my friend, if the Holy Spirit did not communicate to their spirits and reveal a measure of the Glory, they will ever remain strangers to the new covenant.

There is no True new covenant fellowship with believers, though we gather together in the body, if the Holy Spirit does not communicate our spirits. Nothing can keep True body fellowship, with the freedom of contribution of every member under the leadership of the Holy Spirit, but the presence of the Glory.

When I remember a few years ago, how the LORD directed us to different Christian fellowship. Every New connection under the direction of the LORD was always glorious. Oh how many times, have we felt a little measure of the Glory, in our new found fellowship group even with all the darkness and imperfection? The LORD never allows us to see the Darkness in the initial stage lest that becomes a stumbling block. Yes we were promoters of preachers; we were made to believe “The man of God” is to be treated with extreme honor and adoration. Out of a pure motive we accepted those abominable teachings, thinking we are pleasing the LORD. We saw both the poor and rich, give and give to these preachers and we taught it was a counsel from heaven, “that the man of God should be enriched”, while the poor and the widow remain obscure and forgotten, . Yet at the appointed time the Glory departed from us for a higher invitation. We hardly knew it was an invitation. The LORD first helps us see the darkness we never saw before.

Sometimes we receive bitterness and criticism when we rebuked the evil spirit of fashion, because the LORD helps us see it was wrong. Oh the pain of saying Farewell to all and follow the unknown.

I use this personal testimony to help us see the Basis of fellowship. New covenant fellowship is a divine communion of our father through other members in speaking to our spirits. When the purpose of these is accomplished, the temptation is always to idolize the Gifts He bestow on us while forgetting the Giver. A doctrine and an Idol is often made after every manifestation of HIS gifts. The results in the departure of the Glory, and if we did not follow it in denying ourselves and ceasing from our own works, every evil work will be manifested in the very gathering which was directed by the LORD. Spiritual wisdom will be given to us on how we are to keep the Glory and how to follow a higher measure in the unknown and unpredictable, if we do not drop our daily cross, in death and burial. " (end of quote).

Now having say all this, there is still a climax and a final return of Christ in establishing HIS kingdom both internal and externally against all that is not of HIM. The kingdom of Satan must have an end not only internally in HIS saints but also externally in the world without. Yet immortality is brought to light through the gospel of Christ today and this kingdom is not of the flesh , we must heed the trumpets , Gods voice to us daily if we are going to be change at the Last trump.

We are called to enter this kingdom of immortality today in our body, the end of self. We are called to be daily changed from one trumpet to another , HE will bring this change by separating us from the kingdom of this world which is dominated by the power and influence of flesh and blood into the kingdom of immortality which is directed by the spirit of God.

It is true not all of the saints will sleep (natural death) but all are called to be Change , by heading the daily trumpet of the holy spirit , on and on unto the last trump. The only people the scriptures affirmed that will not sleep are the people that follow the LORD unto the last trump. We must daily follow the LORD in HIS kingdom of immortality or will never hear the Last trumpet, this is a mystery, there is no short cut outside HIS ways. Do not be deceived by any doctrine that you will partake in the ultimate blessing of Christ appearing without following HIM unto the Last trumpet.The last trumpet shows that, there are many trumpet before the last that we must heed.

"Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortalit" (1corinthians 15v 51-53).Amen.

2011/5/21 7:47Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy