PosterThread
allensmith

2011/5/20 12:37Profile
allensmith

2011/5/20 12:46Profile
Lovefirst

Lake Charles, LA

Re:

I've nothing to say... Doubt takes it's place in my heart, I'm very happy and yet sad.

Please forgive me Lord Jesus, I truely hope that you capture his heart!

2011/5/20 13:00Profile

Re: A Talk with the President

Brother Allen, I just saw your name yesterday on loudvoice.org and wondered where you had been.

Bless you for this post.

People don't seem to have the time nor feel the need to reseach global politics, nor trace the powers behind our so-called national powers and may have a limited view as to who or what actually is running this world - so I appreciate what you've said and as the Word of GOD says, we are to pray for this man and his family.
I pray He open our eyes one day soon to what entity is truly running the entire world and whatever is happening in Israel was in their plans since long before Israel was renamed Israel again. We need a true revelation from Him to understand the powers behind every so-called 'leader' in this world, lest we not understand the final moves of this one world government and are deceived by tunnel vision.

The LORD Bless you and Keep you safe in Christ Jesus our LORD, Amen.

2011/5/20 13:36
EverestoSama

Re:

Not that I doubt the sincerity of the brothers testimony, but if we're TRULY honest with ourselves, do we honestly think any American president in history would have responded in any other way? The reason they get to where they are, is because they have the ability to agree with whoever they need to agree with at the time. I mean after all, haven't all of our presidents been "Christians"? Wasn't Hitler "one" too?

We'll know them by their words?

For some reason I don't remember the Scripture going that way...

The President needs our prayers. Big Time. His current paths, agendas, and actions, would give no indication that he has ever had any encounter or knowledge of the living Christ. If Jesus Christ ever got a hold of him (or any future president), it could really have an immeasurable impact on the nation.

2011/5/20 13:44Profile

Re:

Brother, if he or any other "president" became truly converted and began to make it obvious verbally or tried to soley govern this nation on their own - they'd be assasinated within a week. Oops, plane crash, or something of the sort. We're talking about global powers that run this world. No president has run this country for more years than the majority of us can imagine.
Whether it be Bush or Obama - they need to get saved, but they also know that if they did, they'd be dead or hidden somewhere out of the public and their family's view for the duration of their lives. We 'think' we've had a president
Yeah, we pray he and his family will make Christ the only Ruler of his and their life and be willing to die for Him, just as we should.

2011/5/20 14:28

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy