SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hi from another new memember....

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MarKay

Limerick city,Ireland

Hi from another new memember....

Hi all at SI...My name is Mark and i'm 19 from Limerick city,Ireland..I was looking for some sermons to listen to and stumbled across this site...Had a listen to 10 Shekels and a Shirt and Woooooow what a sermon...Had streams of tears flowing down my face coz it had such an impact on me...Anyway looking forward to getting to know all my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ... MarKay ;-)

2004/12/2 21:42Profile
markitats

Springdale AR

Re: Hi from another new memember....

Welcome brother to the time consuming world of Si. It is such a great tool for me as well as others. My name is Mark also. My bible college just did a class on “ten shekels and a shirt”. I have listened to it many times before that, but it still touched my heart. Well, brother stay in the lord and He’ll always be faithful! God Bless!

2004/12/2 21:53Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Had a listen to 10 Shekels and a Shirt and Woooooow what a sermon

:-) amen! there is something so powerful about that message. And its so funny how it starts off as the most boring sermon on earth. God has an interesting way to speak to people who want to hear His truth. Perseverance and continaul seeking after truth will be rewarded. I hope you keep digging at SermonIndex to find more precious life changing truth of the Gospel. Looking forward to getting to know you more! 19 years old! thats great keep seeking after Christ its awesome to seek Him in our youth.

2004/12/2 22:00Profile
MarKay

Limerick city,Ireland

Re:

Cheers and looking forward to my stay here at SI...Your brother in Christ Markay

2004/12/2 22:13Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Yes, indeed welcome brother.

Forgive my indulgence here on this other comment:

Quote:
My bible college just did a class on “ten shekels and a shirt”.

Oh Praise God! That's just outstanding...!
Where was this at?

2004/12/2 22:26Profile
dougkristen

Re: 10 Shekels

I just listened to this sermon again and every time I listen to it the message becomes more real and powerful to me. Especially the last part where the two young men who sold them selves to slavery to preach the gospel. Now that's dying to self!

Grace,
Doug

2004/12/3 10:01Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy