SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Lazy people are not Christians...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Brother no offense to you, but could you not explain where the misunderstanding would be? I mean the majority seems to have completely misunderstood if you are indeed in cross fire. I think this is why we are to choose our words wisely and in the context of what is being said.

From what I have read you are trying to justify judging other for laziness and have taken scriptural references out of context to back your argument. If this is not what has happened then please enlighten us so we can understand you in what you are trying to say because I would hate to miss out on a teaching if it is indeed scripturally sound.

God Bless,
Matthew

2011/5/23 4:40Profile
jimp

Re:

hi,one day satan put all his wares on a table and was told that he could only use one... at this point he grabbed a gray shapeless item ... one asked what it was and he said discouragement and that he had defeated more people with it than all the other items.Len ravenhill... read the life of a b simpson by a w tozer and you will find a man who in the prime of his life and after building a great church was unable to function and totally disabled for years until he limped into a black tent service with fervant worship and started to join in the dance where he was healed...he went to nyc and started an even greater church that became the christian and missionary alliance denomination.never criticize something you do not understand as is the habit of so many young zealots but rather pray and lift others up.critical people seem to me to be somewhat under the the influance of the accuser of the bretheren so do not allow satan to trick you. iwill be praying for i have been impetuous in my youth.jimp

2011/5/23 5:52Profile
warriorofgod

Re:

MGuldner,

I would love to fulfill your request, but there are too many presuppositions and too much information that must be defined before I can get to the bottom of this. As I asked and recieved responses, I realized that this kind of question is not worthy of an internet chat room, but rather discussed phonetically or face to face.

Thanks for the concern but it will no good for me to continue this discussion.

Mr Robert, please email me with your number so that we may talk.

2011/5/23 11:09Profile
EverestoSama

Re:

Quote:
this kind of question is not worthy of an internet chat room

Agreed.

2011/5/24 9:25Profile
Jj74

Re: lazy people

The book of Proverbs from ch. 6 to 26 speaks of laziness, I don't think laziness comes from anything but selfishness, it is a sin and if a person continues in it, it is doubtful that he knows the Lord. We are to judge people by the fruit they bear and we are to judge, after judging ourselves by the same standards.

2011/7/2 21:53Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Welcome to the forums for one, and on the issue of laziness is the term is relative. If you live in the states and have a decent paying job where you don't have to work beyond 40 hours a work week, you then would be considered lazy in the eyes of someone in a third world country that has to work hard all day long beyond 8 hours a day just to survive for a little bit of pay.

I would hate to be the judge of this standard nor would I ever want to hold someone to it and say they don't know the Lord. That is some dangerous ground you tread. Let God be the Judge.

2011/7/3 1:18Profile

Re:

Is salvation all of grace... or is it all of whether or not we meet a certain performance level?

Krispy

2011/7/3 6:19

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy