SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Dear SI Friends...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
learjet

Dear SI Friends...

I just wanted to publicly say thank you for your encouragement after I learned that I lost my job the other day. I read all of the comments (private and public) and cried my eyes out repeatedly after receiving the amazing outpouring of love, thank you.

Let me tell you something strange, upon hearing that I was let go, I was driving home praying to The Lord that He would rinse all of the hell off of me from that day. After getting home and making dinner for the kids (and beating myself internally for a few hours) a strange but very welcome peace came over me and has rested on me ever since. I literally gave all of this situation to Him and in return He gave me peace.

I truly have no idea what is to come in the days forward but one thing I do know, He is in control, I am His son, and He will never leave me! This is an opportunity for something better, and so I rest peacefully in Him and eagerly look for the next awesome door that He will open knowing full well that He hears my prayers and even knows what my family and myself need to survive before I get around to asking. He is so wonderful!

"(even)If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself." -Timothy 2:13

I'm not faithless, in fact just the opposite, but even if I didn't have the faith to stand, He remains faithful.

Thank you again for all of your words of encouragement and prayers, I'm telling you the truth, they really give me great strength!

Peace my brothers and sisters!

2011/5/18 8:26Profile
Lovefirst

Lake Charles, LA

Re: Dear SI Friends...

Wow! This is awesome. Thanks for sharing some of your testimony, it is truely incouraging. I used to have a fear of losing my job before I lived and worked for the Lord. Your words give me more incouragement and strengthen my faith in Him who loves us.

Thank you

2011/5/18 8:35Profile

Bless GOD. HE 'is' Faithful - Amen!

Bless you for the Good news.

2011/5/18 9:19

Cool. And remember, it could always be worse.

2011/5/18 9:33

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy