SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The Law

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
me234

The Law

Lets discuss the verses in Acts 21:15-26. It seems to me that Paul is in some since trying to keep the Law at the order of James.Give me your thoughts about the situation that takes place in these verses.

2011/5/15 17:49Profile

Re: The Law

Paul became "all things to all men", that he might win some.

1Co 9:20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;

Full context:
1Co 9:19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
1Co 9:20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
1Co 9:21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.
1Co 9:22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
1Co 9:23 And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.

Read Acts 22 to see the effectual door of utterance that was opened to Paul by becoming all things to all men.

A777

2011/5/15 18:34
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Acts 28:27-28 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

2011/5/16 2:35Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy