SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : the great comprise

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
grace-and-glory

the great comprise

what a falling away from faith where people now customise God to meet or suit there life style and not trying to go by God's word. They want 'a user friendly' God that will meet there needs without knowing his own view. Where the complete word of God is no longer preached, coupled with other heresies made by men. I call it the great comprise where many are fallen from the faith. Therefore, i always pray to God to give us ability to strengthen those things that remain.

2011/5/15 2:15Profile

Re: the great comprise

Yes, Jesus warned us all that there would be widespread apostasy before He returns. Thessalonians.

2011/5/15 2:18

Re:

I second this. Good posts, both!

"strengthen those things that remain" - even that much sounds sad, doesn't it?

Welcome G&G!

2011/5/15 2:20
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Philippians 4:6-9 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

2011/5/15 12:13Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy