Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : from Warsaw, Poland

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
chris_epwa

from Warsaw, Poland

Hi all,

I'm chris, don't really like to talk about myself, a Christian since 1997...
Actually I'm here because I need help with 'decoding' the English text of one of the films posted by SermonIndex on YT: 'Do you remember' by Keith Daniels - I was asked for doing a translation into Polish, but I myself have difficulties with comprehension here and there, beginning with 00:48 - could anyone help me by producing a transcript of this video for all those who may listen to it in Polish in the future??? Sorry if it's not the best place for a request like this. Still, I'd be genuinely grateful for the help with the English of 'Do you remember'.
Blessings to all.
chris

2011/5/14 19:38Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: from Warsaw, Poland

Welcome to the SermonIndex website, may God bless you as you benefit from these free resources offered. If there is anything I can help you with please let me know. Here are some recommended audio resources that have blessed many and might be something for you to first take a look at:

Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282

The Revival Hymn by Various Speakers
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2903

Judgment Seat of Christ by Leonard Ravenhill
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=235&commentView=itemComments

Choosing Rather To Suffer by Leonard Ravenhill
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4557&commentView=itemComments

2011/5/14 20:56Profile
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Re: from Warsaw, Poland

Chris,

You will have to provide a link to the sermon! then we should be able to help you!

God bless,
Lisa

2011/5/14 22:01Profile
chris_epwa

Re:

Hi again,
I'm sorry, that's quite essential;)
Here is the link to the message that I need to fully understand and translate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZlcd2BT4OI

Many thanks to both of you!
chris

2011/5/16 7:13Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

This brother is asking if someone can help make a text transcript for this short message so he can translate it into polish. Can anyone help in this?

2011/5/16 10:52Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

Dear Chris,
I am sorry. This is not word perfect, but the message is clear nonetheless. I hope Mr. Daniel will forgive me, but I couldn't make up everything he said.

God bless.

{In James gospel chapter 4 verse 5:
“Do ye think the Scriptures saith in vain that the spirit that dweleth in us lusteth to envy?“
Do you think the Scriptures saith in vain that the Holy Spirit that God has put in you is jealous???
Do you think that God says that in vain in the book???
He is jealous!!! He is jealous!!!
In chapter 1 and verse 27 it says:
“True religion and undefiled is this: To visit fatherless and the widows in their afflictions and to keep one ‘self unspotted from the world.“
God is jealous for us!!!
For those of us who have not kept ourselves unspotted from the world James cries out in chapter 4 and verse 4 :
“Ye adulterous and adulteresses, know ye not that friendship of the world is enmity with God ?“ You become unfaithful to God. Your testimony has become spotted. Oh! The Devil enticed you . When you were vitally real, he trembled.
Do you remember when you were real? When you did more damage to Satan , because what you had was real ? He saw what you were doing for the kingdom . Reality is all that matter in this religion ,Sir.
Do you remember when your quite times were real??? When nothing would keep you from prayer? When nothing would keep you from the Bible? Not the television. Nothing . Not even the church activity. When nothing would keep you from God. Nothing would make you neglect God.
Do you remember when you were real? God remembers.
Do you remember when you used to take the pencil and mark? You mark and put the dates. This is not a coincidence! God is speaking to me! This book becomes a living miracle. You mark all the verses. They burn into your soul and you become conscious of God. God is communing with me. God is speaking . This is living . And suddenly you look back and realize every single verse you marked. The whole page. The whole Bible is throbbing .
Do you remember? God remembers!.
He is jealous!!!
You are that apple of God’s eyes. You are the treasure of this God of mine. You filled heaven with such joy if you just knew every one of us would burst with worship joining in what is happening right now in the sight of God and the angles. Don’t doubt that you are so much to God. Go now in the love of Christ and never let it happen again . He gives you the grace. He will give you all the grace you need to walk with God in this world till this life’s end if you never neglect the quite time .
Soak yourself in the Bible. Soak yourself in the Bible. Soak yourself in the Bible.}

2011/5/16 12:29Profile
chris_epwa

Re:

Wow, GREAT, it's still significantly more than I could make up myself - thank you so much!! Now I'll do my best to render the message into Polish. Thanks for your time and effort - be blessed!

2011/5/16 17:25Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy