SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events :  Join in Prayer for Gov. Mike Huckabee

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Join in Prayer for Gov. Mike Huckabee

Dear Friend,

As you may have read or heard in the media, I am prayerfully considering an important decision about seeking the office of President in the 2012 election.

When I look across America, I see a country looking for answers. The challenges facing our nation are monumental, and I see difficult days ahead. I am seeking God's will concerning His plan for my life and the role He wants me to play in His plan for America.

I am happy in my current position on FoxNews, but I am willing to serve in any way the Lord directs me.

Before I was Governor of Arkansas, I was the pastor of a church. When our congregation faced major decisions, I always asked our membership to join me in prayer, asking the Lord for His wisdom and direction.

When I was Governor, I regularly asked the Lord for guidance on the difficult decisions I was entrusted to make, and I always had confidence in His leading.

I am asking for His guidance now. I humbly ask that you would join me in prayer as I seek to discern God's will for my life.

Some friends of mine have set up a website called www.PrayForHuckabee.com. Please visit the site to let me know you are standing with me in prayer, and take a few minutes to pray for me and pray for our nation.

Together, let's pray for God's mercy on America. Pray that He will heal our land. Pray that I will hear the still, small voice of the Holy Spirit as He leads my steps according to His will.

I value your friendship and your willingness to stand with me at this critical time. Please feel free to forward this email to others who might be willing to join me in prayer.

Thank you. May God bless you and keep you.

Yours truly,

Gov. Mike Huckabee

-------------------------------------------------------
Our brother, Mike Huckabee has asked his fellow believers to pray with him about this crucial decision. Will you join with us in this?
-Rick Joyner

2011/5/12 19:06
Joyful_Heart

Re: Join in Prayer for Gov. Mike Huckabee

I will be praying. God's will for him and God's will for our Country. God be Glorified. Amen

2011/5/12 21:35Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

I pray he doesn't run. But that's just me :-)

2011/5/12 22:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy