SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : demonic attacks against me very strong right now. Prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

demonic attacks against me very strong right now. Prayer

I just seem to have the inability to fight these doubts and lies from satan. I really am trying to fight, but i seem incapable of fighting this, these lies just keep coming, the devil keeps saying your back is going to get worse or if i mess up and sin my back injury is going to come back. I know their lies but apart of me is just worrying and fearing. Please pray the Lord will give me peace of mind and help me through these attacks in the mind. I also have been having blasphemous thoughts in my mind, whenever i found out something bad happened to someone their is like an evil voice in my mind rejoicing over it and i don't want to think like that and then the voice seems to convince me their my thoughts, but i don't want the thoughts its making me insane mentally. I use to have a lot of wicked thoughts when i was younger and occasionally my whole life that wanted me to do things that were just wrong and i wouldn't listen to it but they were always their. Even when i began to read the Bible 7 and a half years ago when i started reading God's name or Jesus this great hatred would come in my mind towards them and I remember wondering where these thoughts were coming from and i shook them off then because i knew they were coming from someone else that wasn't me i continued to read the Bible and they left and i began to believe the Bible and live the words i read and Christ began being manifested to me, that was when Christ first came in my life. Now those same voices are bothering me again with this back injury and having me think real negative and i really think this has made the injury worse than it should be. This is why i struggle with my faith and believing like i use to because of these demonic voices strong in my life, I know that i am going to have to try to believe the Lord, I am going need your prayers again saints because I am in a very hard battle with dark forces in the air that are really trying to destroy me, please pray the Lord will set me free. I want to focus not on this but serving the Lord and making sure I am saved. Can you all pray against these forces, also continue to pray for my back because their is something wrong that only an mri can show that i can't get, pray for my healing if you may. I want to serve the Lord and glorify him alone. Please with your prayers and mine the Lord will fight for me.

2011/5/11 20:53
Lovefirst

Lake Charles, LA

Re: demonic attacks against me very strong right now. Prayer

I want you to know that your not alone, I'm a new Christian but not a week ago I experienced a very similar attack that had been going on for weeks. I just did not have the back pain that you have. I'm very sorry you are going through all of this but God must be trusting you for a very good reason brother. Someone said something to me here on the forums and it really hit home for me, it was I had to stop looking for the devil around every corner. What I did was read the bible and ignore the voice that is a liar. I put my faith in God and what the bible says about Him. I did also breakdown and cry out to Him while pitching a simi fit because I was mentally and physically exhausted. I will pray for you.

2011/5/11 21:09Profile

Re:

thank you brother or sister in Christ, your right I need to get in the word and believe the Lord not satan.

2011/5/11 21:18

Re: demonic attacks against me very strong right now. Prayer

When i first became a devout Believer over 18 years ago I experienced simliar attacks, esp when i tried to pray. I knew these thoughts could not be from my own self because i did not want them; I was suspicious of where they were from. I decided that every time such thought came into my mind that God was going to get praise! So every time the blasphemous thought entered I stated aloud, "I renounce all ungodly and blasphemous thoughts in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and I praise the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ! Blessed be His Holy Name forever!"

I also kept Christian radio praise music on quite a bit.

Although the powers of darkness persisted for a while, it was not too many weeks before this problem was conquered and they gave up. Now they know that I know; now they know that I will always fight them by giving God praise so they have given up on this method of attack.

2011/5/11 21:21

Re:

praise God on your testimony

2011/5/11 21:32

Re:

Rise up and FIGHT! Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

And remember, even when he left Jesus after the temptation in the wilderness it was only "until a more opportune time".

So always keep your hand on your Sword, ready to unsheath it.

2011/5/11 21:51

Re:

Hi Brother John. Good replies so far. Amen and Amen!

I couldn't say much more than what has been said because both are right on target. These are NOT YOUR THOUGHTS. Neither were they our brother or sister's.
This is the enemy's way of "wearing down the saints" but that does Not mean we are losers. We're more than conquerers through HIM Who Saved us.

That is the first thing to recognise - that these are NOT your thoughts - but this is a very common tactic in these days - for these injected thoughts. Just reject them as not coming from you and force your mind onto where you feel it should be. Praying for others especially is very good and as all have said - His Word. :) Amen!

The other thing, about your back, you have to give up the fear of it. You need to commit whatever your life will be to HIM in Complete Trust as Job did. Imagine having boils from head to toe that Hurt and the disgust of it.
The LORD will never put more on any of us than we can take, so the fear of the back problem needs to be commited to The LORD. You're right that - worrying about it Will make things worse.
"Though He slay me - yet will I trust Him."

At one point, when He was putting me through more than I thought I could take - I said, "LORD, even if you send me to Hell, I'm still not going back into the world and am going to live for you and die with the Saints and not the evil ones."
After I prayed that - He began to show Himself to me. He wanted me to follow Him - not for rewards or to just not go to Hell but only because He wanted me to Love Him - No Matter What. Oh Blessed Day!!

We'll still battle until the Day we see Him - but we can pray that too - "LORD, even if you send me to Hell, I'm still going to follow Your Word."

I don't know if that makes sense to you but I went through hell itself years back, without much exageration and I'm telling you - that prayer is what brought on the beginning of an extra-ordinary view of Everything. Hard to explain.

GOD Bless you friend and His love to you, with our prayers.

2011/5/11 23:07
servant101

Re:

Hi Bible4life

If you are interested in learning more about spiritual attacks including specific ways of how to resist them i would encourage you to listen to some of all of these recordings:

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=37212&forum=16&5

I have found them an extremely helpful resource by someone with experience in spiritual warfare. Don't be dismayed by the amount of messages, Jim is a engaging speaker that loves to laugh and the time will go by too quickly.

2011/5/11 23:18Profile

Re:

Bookmarked! Thanks for finding and listing those again.

A777

2011/5/12 0:36
mama27

Re:

Bible4life,

I have been praying for you and will continue....I don't have time right now to look up the link, but someone referenced a message by Richard Sipley called "Renewing (or renewal) of the Mind".....I found it very helpful....God bless!

2011/5/12 7:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy