Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : STANDING ON TRUTH

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bakary

GAMBIA, WEST AFRICA

STANDING ON TRUTH

STANDING ON TRUTH
The natural visible universe was created and brought in to a reality in Truth, which is seen before all of us in practical reality. Truth is always a reality not fiction, imagination, mere head concepts etc. In the spiritual creation it is also Truth that is the foundation of the manifestation of its reality. Without the walking of Truth, there is no manifestation of the new creation to a dying world. If Christendom neglects walking in Truth and not only seeing it, then we should not expect anything from a blind graceless world.
When God became like one of us and took the nature of the seed of Abraham, HE never contradicted HIS nature which is Truth because HIS spirit was in his body showing forth and glorifying HIS nature. HE was oppose to darkness because HE was walking in Truth and no one who walk in darkness, of lies and disobedience is in Truth (john 12v46). If that same spirit is in us it will show the nature of the father.
The son glorified the father because HE manifested the nature of the father which is Truth , through the indwelling of the spirit of the father within HIM. And if we are going to glorify the Son we must manifest the nature of the son in us , thereby glorifying the nature of the father . No one glorified the Son who has not HIS nature IN HIM. And at any time, or anything we do which is against the nature of the Father be it lies, hypocrisy, worldliness, carnality, evil speaking , etc we are denying both the father and the son life in us.
The work of the Holy Spirit in us most always glorifies the name or nature of the son in all holiness and purity. Nothing bring Glory to God but HIS nature and if we do not have the working of Christ in us we can never glorify HIS nature or name though we called HIM, “Lord, Lord’.
No one can walk in Truth without sincerity. We can walk in sincerity without Truth but we cannot walk in Truth without sincerity. In Christendom today it is so easy to find endless professing Christians who will want anything to do with God but Truth. The deadness and the so much formalism is a sure sign to this.
The Life of the father manifested in the son is what perfectly shows the pattern of what it mean to walk in Truth. Should the holy spirit illuminate our eyes more we will see how the son walked and manifested the nature of father in the scriptures and we will come in a mutual agreement that the father did not only become the son as a Savior but HE became the son as also a pattern of what it mean to walk in Truth.
Look at him forgiving a woman caught in Adultery at the expense of being misunderstood as someone condoning sin yet when the guilty men went away he told the woman to go and sin no more. Only the father understood what HE was doing but the guilty men are sure to see him as someone condoning sin. He boldly heal on the sabaath , and set the captives free against the man made concept of the Pharisees, who never knew God is a God of order and order is always bound to change when the purpose is finish.
In luke 11v3755 you will see how a kind Pharisee invited him to dine with him yet even there he manifested Truth, HIS nature. He faithfully rebuke and woe the phrase of his hypocrisy, to show him how to walk in Truth. Nothing bind HIM from showing forth his nature, no praise, or even gifts shut HIS mouth.
These were Pontius Pilate fail. He knew the Jews wanted to crucify the LORD out of envy and even the wife dreamt that the son was a righteous man yet he have to given him to their hands because he saw the Truth and never acted on it because of pleasing men and release barabas the convict as they requested. He was not sincere to walk in the reveal light.
This is the picture: If we are going to walk in Truth and not just stop by seeing it or knowing it, we must pay the price of losing all that we can receive from men. The psalmist spoke this rightful word through the Holy Ghost “In God will I put my Trust, I will not be AFRAID WHAT MAN CAN DO UNTO ME” (Psalms 56v11). Think all that man can do to you, pack the whole load and leave it on HIS hands and faithfully carry the cross of faithfulness obeying the reveal light. The humanistic love we receive from men, acceptance, “praise”, kindness, nothing, and no one, no matter how dear should be a substitute of our faithfulness to the reveal Light of Truth.
Do you know we like Pilate crucify the LORD when he gives us practical proof through the witness of the spirit about something wrong, evil, and we do not stand for the Truth he reveals against the wrong and evil? For us to glorify the Son life in us we must go farther than the “faith” of Pilate which sees wrong and just try to sympathies, try to make some changes without offending the carnal majority. It won’t work; we will end up crucifying the Lord. We must only seek the glory which was before the foundation of the world for that same glory is given to us when the son life is being manifested in us. All other honor and glories of the kingdom o f this world must have an end in us if we are going to manifest the true glory of the father through the son Life in us. This is the only part to world wide transformation and the kingdom manifestation to the nations, walking in obedience to the Reveal Truth.

Let us examine our hearts. Are you a vile sinner reading this who know not the grace and transforming power that comes in as the Father manifest the son Life in us ? the door is open for you , mercy and strength is waiting for you , If you with a contrite heart will humble your self in prayer and fasting, and wait for the eternal power .
He sent HIS Son to shed HIS blood, so that you will be safe by the supernatural power, that comes through the Life in the blood called eternal Life. Ask for this and wait for it and HE will sent HIS spirit to open to you and bring a witness of sonship within your heart, this accompanied by supernatural strength.
The holy spirit with teach you to forsake all bad companies and association ; obey all that HE will teach you step by step and you will experience victory daily.Or are you a fallen star , a backslider ? the door is still open . Do not slight the mercy of God ; remember the fallen Angels who are reserve now in chains of darkness waiting unto the Judgment of the great day . Peter told us if God did not spare the angels which sin, it should be an example to all of us to keep our first estate , first love because HE is a God of Justice. Do not boast like the rich man "I have plenty good laid up for many years ;take your ease eat drink and be merry " (Read luke12v 16-21). Joking and ease in your willful sin and disobedience ; beware because you are not guaranty to see the next second . Dead in a majority of cases came to many unexpectedly, and so because you did not expect it , does not mean it cannot overtake you unexpected. Hell fire is real be not deceived.
"Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God :on them which fell severity ; but toward you goodness , if thou continue in his goodness : otherwise thou also shall be cut off"(Roman 11v22).
May be you are like Lot , you have see the plain of Sodom so fertile and rich and your heart is towards the glories of the kingdom of Sodom; the kingdom of the world . Pitch not your religious tent toward Sodom. Those religious works which are not directed by the spirit of God will take you to Sodom. There you have to compromise with the spirit of the world , the controlling spirit you will use in order to have your aim.
Your right doctrines, in the head cannot safe you there and you will end up begging the men of Sodom to defile your daughters which is a compromise of reveal truth (Genesis 19v8). This is Babylon and it will cause your wife , all your earthly treasure, if you are going to repent and come out from Sodom, the mixture of religion and the spirit of the world (Genesis 19v26). Amen.

2011/5/8 12:25Profile

Re: STANDING ON TRUTH

Very good word Bakary. The example you gave about Pilate is really important. Whether we seek the glory of God or the praise of men and whether we really trust in the Lord will be revealed by circumstances where walking in truth and seeking our own reputation, comfort, and glory in the world will be totally opposed.

"This is the picture: If we are going to walk in Truth and not just stop by seeing it or knowing it, we must pay the price of losing all that we can receive from men. The psalmist spoke this rightful word through the Holy Ghost “In God will I put my Trust, I will not be AFRAID WHAT MAN CAN DO UNTO ME” (Psalms 56v11). Think all that man can do to you, pack the whole load and leave it on HIS hands and faithfully carry the cross of faithfulness obeying the reveal light. The humanistic love we receive from men, acceptance, “praise”, kindness, nothing, and no one, no matter how dear should be a substitute of our faithfulness to the reveal Light of Truth."

Amen- Lord, help us to remember this and trust in you

2011/5/8 13:02

Re: STANDING ON TRUTH

Amen!

"In Christendom today it is so easy to find endless professing Christians who will want anything to do with God but Truth."

This is the sign of the great falling away as well.
Compromising with truth for unity.
Thank you for this topical word Bakary. It will mean spiritual life or death at some point or another.
When we compromise Truth - we are cutting Him assunder - for He 'is' The Truth.
Why does man think that there are "many truths" in The Church for each doctrine?
A doctrinal belief is either 100% correct or it is 100% error.
That is The WORD of GOD made flesh and written.

I was just reading again about our armor yesterday and this section jumped out at me while listening to a fairly good sermon on the topic of 'satan' --- Eph 6:14 "Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with Truth ....".

Joh 18:37 "Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then?
Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king.

To this end was I born,

and for this cause came I into the world,

that I should bear witness unto the truth.

Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice."

Some limit this to just the Truth about the means of Salvation.

We say that doctrine doesn't matter - yet if our loins aren't gird about with True Truth - we'll be tossed to and from with every wind of doctrine and are open to demonic deceptions, because our Armor is incomplete.
This is includes Truth in the inward parts as well.

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1Jn 2:21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

Amen to growingone's agreement as well.

Thank you Brother. All of His Best to you, with His protection, amen.

2011/5/8 13:38
bakary

GAMBIA, WEST AFRICA

Re: Standing On Truth

Bless by your words my dear friends, the Lord have me add a little on the article nothing is altered or change in the original but an addition.

2011/5/9 3:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy