SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : What the Lord has done this weekend

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crusader

Australia:

What the Lord has done this weekend

The Lord opned my eyes further this weekend as he led me through the word he showed me the destruction that i have done in peoples lives believing that i was doing it for him. the vision i saw awhile ago about dead mans bones being called out of the earth, these were the people i killed with my mouth. i know the condition of my fleshly man and how offencive it is to God now. But i testify from my spirit that there is now a powerful, living God who has chosen me to live in. i have weilded the sword in vain without the holy spirit. How arrogant of me to preach his words without his spirit but yet in the mist of my rotten flesh he rises with a sweet incence so that people may see what a glorious, rightious God he is. I cannot repay such a debt that Jesus has paid for me not even to deny everything of this world wouldnt even pay for the reciept of the bill. the closer I get to know the majesty of the Lord the more i see the evil intentions of my flesh. No wonder many churches are dead and filled with the harlots wine. The fields are ready for the harvest. it is amazing that not only God has set me free but he has not ceased talking to me from the minute i wake to the minute i sleep not because i have anything to offer because i dont, i am nothing in this world but it is a testimony to God that he lives and reigns today training me to do his work.

2011/5/8 10:34Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: What the Lord has done this weekend

Crusader,

Your rejoicing in the Lord is sweet music to my heart. How wonderful that He has opened your eyes and ears. I pray you will share this Gospel with the ones he sets before you.

His will be done,
ws

2011/5/8 10:44Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re:

Thankyou white_stone

it is truely a beautiful seen to witness the Lords work. i cant see it in my own life right now as others do but i remember seeing a few people telling there testimony and seeing the tears of gratefullness at what the Lord had done in them. I never new what this was until now i can truely relate to the prostitute who washed jesus feet with her tears. the Lord has me in boot camp at the moment learning how to be a loyal servent in the Lords Army. where he sends me after this i am not sure but i am no longer scared as i know Jesus will take and do with me what he needs done.

2011/5/9 5:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy