SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer for my moms' hands

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

prayer for my moms' hands

My mom Pat Beechy needs prayer for her hands, she has had a problem with her hands for some time now, her skin is just burning from her skin opening up, she can barely use them at all without extreme pain. Please pray for her hands the lotions and cremes she has used are not working. Pray also for her job, Gas City was bought out by Speedway and just pray they keep her and keep her at the same pay and hours. Most of all I just pray the Lord will open her eyes to salvation in Jesus Christ and to have mercy on her and all of my family. Thank you so much she is hurting really bad.

2011/5/6 17:33
Joyful_Heart

Re: prayer for my moms' hands

I will most definitely be praying for you mother.

2011/5/6 17:34Profile
mama27

I am a bit overwhelmed right now, but I will ask the Lord to bring your mother to mind, and pray for her as He does....He is in control, whether we feel like it or not.....and praying for you as well :)

2011/5/6 18:22Profile
browny

Thanks for sharing!
Will pray!
Shalom,
browny

2011/5/9 1:44Profile

Re:

Wanted to update you all on one of the prayer requests for my mom that I had put on their. Speedway decided to keep her and keep her at the same pay also she got ten more hours because they hired her as shift manager, praise God. her hands our still hurting her no creme or lotion has seemed to work, so keep her in prayer for that still including her soul. Also she working the night shift is going to keep her from drinking at night hopefully, she has a drinking problem, but my mom isn't saved so pray that God will continue to have mercy on her and my family. If you could also pray for my friend Joels mom she lost her job today, prayers for her comfort and that the Lord will reach her and speak to her and that he will take care of her and daughter. Mama I hope everything is well thank you for praying for me through your pain.

2011/5/11 21:03
mama27

Re:

Thanks for the update on your mom. Praise the Lord about the job. The Lord has been faithful to bring her to mind - I have been praying for her, and for you. The Lord is able to use all these things to get our attention and either bring us to Him in the first place, or cause us to grow in Him as believers. You are a dear son and friend to bring your family's needs up for prayer. May God bless you for it. Thank you for your concern for me - I am watching God work, though His timetable is not always the same as mine :)

2011/5/11 23:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy